• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

KH3D Site Update [2/29/12]

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Luap

sans 911
Awards
Website
www.facebook.com
KINGDOM HEARTS 3D [Dream Drop Distance] | SQUARE ENIX

-Three new Spirits added in Character section
-Two new Nightmares added in Character section
-The Grid added in Worlds section
-New desktop background featuring the cover art added in the Special section

The%20Grid.png
The%20Grid.png

Last edited by a moderator:

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
Hooray, the Grid is finally up.

Been waiting for this >:D

New image is pretty image.

Sexy logo is sexy logo.

Crazy Mario

The One, The Only, Jumpman!
I just checked about an hour ago and saw nothing, but of course when it hits midnight, the site gets updated. Still, great find!

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
How does it make less sense if a Japanese company is updating a Japanese website at 2 pm?

Oiyah, that owl bird image, what's with the light purplish bar?

Crazy Mario

How does it make less sense if a Japanese company is updating a Japanese website at 2 pm?
Because it's a random time in the middle of the day. Sure, they have freedom to post it whenever you want, but it still doesn't change the feeling that it came a little random. At least if it came out at midnight it would be a fresh new start and be ready for all to see at any time of the day. It's not bad and it's not needed, just a little random.

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
Because it's a random time in the middle of the day. Sure, they have freedom to post it whenever you want, but it still doesn't change the feeling that it came a little random. At least if it came out at midnight it would be a fresh new start and be ready for all to see at any time of the day. It's not bad and it's not needed, just a little random.
Because it's during business hours?You need some sleep.

Zen

Silver Member
Awards

What does it matter at what time? You're paying far too much attention to this small detail than needed.

Crazy Mario

Because it's during business hours?You need some sleep.
Hey, I'm just saying. It's not weird, just a little unexpected. It doesn't need to be taken seriously. I didn't mean to act weird, it's was just a bit of a surprise.
What does it matter at what time? You're paying far too much attention to this small detail than needed.
I'm not taking this seriously though. I was just a little surprised and expected a bit earlier. I don't see what's wrong with that. Besides, I'm happily satisfied for it even existing. Why is this such a big deal? It is just something a bit personal.

Taochan

Administrator
Staff member
Awards
Hey, I'm just saying. It's not weird, just a little unexpected. It doesn't need to be taken seriously. I didn't mean to act weird, it's was just a bit of a surprise.

Yes it is totally weird that a Japanese company updated their Japanese site at an hour that's convenient for them.

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards

For you, maybe? I've been expecting an update for a week and a half now :\

Mirby

Too many games too little time
Awards
Website
twitch.tv
I like the update. And also, ONLY A MONTH UNTIL JP RELEASE.

and then we'll know EVERYTHING.

also, I have too, Sign. XD

Mite

Kingly
Staff member
Awards
I'm liking the new images and Dream Eaters, and The Grid logo looks good as well.

Taochan

Administrator
Staff member
Awards
It was easy avoiding XIII-2 but this... this is harder :'(

13-2 is concentrated in the 13-2 thread, and by unfollowing most blogs on Tumblr... I've missed most things. But people use spoilerific avatars and signatures on this whole forum when it comes to KH; I don't see any way to avoid it other than to leave.

Zen

Silver Member
Awards
next month: spoilers incoming!

I just hope people have the courtesy to not have spoilers in their thread titles AND their avatars, and signatures.

I'm not taking this seriously though. I was just a little surprised and expected a bit earlier. I don't see what's wrong with that. Besides, I'm happily satisfied for it even existing. Why is this such a big deal? It is just something a bit personal.

You're not really helping your case when you consistently keep making insignificant posts about the time this was uploaded. It's not a big deal if you don't make it. No one would've probably bothered to even make a comment about it if you hadn't brought it up.

Mirby

Too many games too little time
Awards
Website
twitch.tv
13-2 is concentrated in the 13-2 thread, and by unfollowing most blogs on Tumblr... I've missed most things. But people use spoilerific avatars and signatures on this whole forum when it comes to KH; I don't see any way to avoid it other than to leave.

I really wish there was some rule against spoilery sigs/avvys but whatever.

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
I really wish there was some rule against spoilery sigs/avvys but whatever.

There typically is. If anything, I'd say that whoever posts spoilers without tagging it or jumps the gun and uses it in their avatar or sig should be getting an immediate infraction (at the very least).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back