• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

KH3D Site Update [2/29/12]

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Mr Yippie

i wish they'd release the music used in the worlds to build hype

we know the hunchback songs but still Prankster's has got me interested

Sora2016

Silver Member
Awards
i wish they'd release the music used in the worlds to build hype

we know the hunchback songs but still Prankster's has got me interested

I wish! All we have heard are snippets of them all but La Cite des Cloches. We have heard a decent amount of Traverse Town's; however, I would like to hear it in one continuous song :p It just sounds like it changes so much throughout, I'm really interested...

It would be awesome if they added a couple more songs to the Official site for the soundtrack or something...

inverse K-blade7

The dual links system video on the official site has a solid minute or so of the Prankster's Paradise battle theme. We've pretty much heard Traverse Town's themes, and theres a decent snippet of the three musketeers battle theme on the reality shift vid. Nowhere enough on the others though

SeaSalt

Awards
Website
www.youtube.com
Go to 6:00. Also, this is a REALLY old image since like November. It's already been dissected. Also, it's a dream. They don't need breathing gear.

alright that makes more sense, thanks.

i didnt know the terms of the dream realm, so i didnt think they could breathe underwater., but if it works that way i guess they could.

kupo1121

We are Moogle! Hear us...kupo?
Awards
alright that makes more sense, thanks.

i didnt know the terms of the dream realm, so i didnt think they could breathe underwater., but if it works that way i guess they could.

If that is the case, Atlantica could return without the whole swimming concept. This could allow Square to try to test an Atlantica world out that doesn't involve swimming which many people dislike (I personally like swimming though).

SeaSalt

Awards
Website
www.youtube.com
If that is the case, Atlantica could return without the whole swimming concept. This could allow Square to try to test an Atlantica world out that doesn't involve swimming which many people dislike (I personally like swimming though).

but where eelse can they go with atlantica? like what story could they go off of? and i thought the disney worlds would all be new?

Sora2016

Silver Member
Awards
but where eelse can they go with atlantica? like what story could they go off of? and i thought the disney worlds would all be new?

I doubt Atlantica would be in this, but if so they could go with either the prequel or sequel story :p I would assume the prequel. So Atlantica does still have potential story left, it just depends on if they can find a way to implement it.

kupo1121

We are Moogle! Hear us...kupo?
Awards
I doubt Atlantica would be in this, but if so they could go with either the prequel or sequel story :p I would assume the prequel. So Atlantica does still have potential story left, it just depends on if they can find a way to implement it.

At the end of Little Mermaid 2, Morgana creates a giant ice pillar/mountain of some sorts which could easily provide a great platforming part. Also, her lair and the surrounding area could be fleshed out to make a world.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back