• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

KH3D Site Update [2/29/12]

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

MinerKing

Hell, I plan on doing both.

Why is it that none of the wallpaper resolutions they offer fit my Desktop properly? >:[

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
Hell, I plan on doing both.

Why is it that none of the wallpaper resolutions they offer fit my Desktop properly? >:[

Take my threat seriously and don't.

MinerKing

I forget sarcasm is not very well transferred through text. XD My apologies.

I will be spoiling myself thoroughly though. I've already asked off work for the Japanese release day haha.

sub6snoopy

Seriously, This is the only game series that I do not want spoiled for me!!! I'm going to rage if I see something spoilerific. I don't want to have to stay away from here, I check it every hour of every day! I'm gonna miss this place for the next few months until we get 3D.

captain

Bronze Member
Nooo. ;~; I will abandon this place.

Me too!! I didn't even want to know there was a game coming out..just walk into gamestop pleasantly surprised.

I remember seeing some spoilers for days & BbS on here and other sites and at the time didn't really understand what the hell I was reading (like Xion's true origins), but it wasn't until I was playing the games myself that I wasn't confused.

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
The%20Grid.png
The%20Grid.png

Hero

See You Space Cowboy!
Awards
There typically is. If anything, I'd say that whoever posts spoilers without tagging it or jumps the gun and uses it in their avatar or sig should be getting an immediate infraction (at the very least).

How long is the spoiler rule in effect? I can continue to hide out in the Community Lounge until then. This bites especially since I don't plan on getting a 3DS anytime soon.

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
How long is the spoiler rule in effect? This bites especially since I don't plan on getting a 3DS anytime soon.
I think it's 1 month after the final release(most likely PAL).

2 weeks the site will be updated with TWTNW. I'm betting on it.

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
I think it's 1 month after the final release(most likely PAL).

2 weeks the site will be updated with TWTNW. I'm betting on it.

1-3 months, give or take *shrugs*

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
Don't seem like a long game so I think a month might be fair game.

Gotta give those stragglers some time to be fair. Even more considering there are far more people who don't and will not have a 3DS by the time the game releases compared to the number that do.

sub6snoopy

This makes me sad. The odds of me owning a 3DS by the time it is released is very small. @Chaser, when you said final release, you meant like in other regions right?

Hero

See You Space Cowboy!
Awards
If Radiant Garden is a world.

Eh, I guess. What about 2?

Dude stfu, lmao. The longer the period of time, the better. I'm holding out for a 3DS Lite and that's a decent amount of time away.

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
Dude stfu, lmao. The longer the period of time, the better. I'm holding out for a 3DS Lite and that's a decent amount of time away.
Lol, you think I actually have any real input into the decision? Hahahaha.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back