• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

News ► KINGDOM HEARTS ?[chi] Update 8/29 + A story leading into the main series coming soon!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

BluberryStar

Awards
So the team Punitive points is counted by the end of each week THEN we'll get the rewards, OR do we have to wait until September until we can get those cards? And how do you get the SR Mickey and Roxas card?

gnurtanio

Awards
So the team Punitive points is counted by the end of each week THEN we'll get the rewards, OR do we have to wait until September until we can get those cards? And how do you get the SR Mickey and Roxas card?

Yes. Team Punitive counted each week. same with LUX. For personal Punitive Point counted until 16 september.

To get SR Mickey, Deal 900000 Damage on Guard Armor, and you will get on next maintenance in 5 September

everlight

Awards
Yes. Team Punitive counted each week. same with LUX. For personal Punitive Point counted until 16 september.

To get SR Mickey, Deal 900000 Damage on Guard Armor, and you will get on next maintenance in 5 September

Sigh...

I hope all of my party members online at the same time, since they actually quite active on their own.

It' a bit sucks too when they all stop attacking the Guard Armor because only the limb available to be attacked >.< Yes I know it has high defense, meaning smaller damage, smaller lux and Punitive Point, but still.. *sighing again*

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
So how do you think this story Nomura is referencing will play out?

everlight

Awards
So how do you think this story Nomura is referencing will play out?

Hmm, maybe we will see the five Union signs at KH III?

And I think it is really funny if Chirishii turn out to be the thirteenth vessel for Xehanort LOL

... Or maybe, who knows one or more main characters have a connection with the characters in KHx. Like, Unicornis is actually Sora's great grandfather and he return in KH III as 'data' that explain something important from the event of KHx to be a clue in Sora & co 's journey.

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards

And I think it is really funny if Chirishii turn out to be the thirteenth vessel for Xehanort LOL

... Or maybe, who knows one or more main characters have a connection with the characters in KHx. Like, Unicornis is actually Sora's great grandfather and he return in KH III as 'data' that explain something important from the event of KHx to be a clue in Sora & co 's journey.

where on earth did you pull that out of

gnurtanio

Awards

i Think when Xehanort Saga Ends, some keyblader will appear and i agree we will see the union sign.. like keyblader from Unicornis, leopardus, Anguis, Vulpes, and.... what is the last one??? Whatever Union (i dont know the name).. and the Secret movie that tells about keyblade Wars will happen.

Last edited:

everlight

Awards
well you need to fight lv 10 and up Guard armor so you can deal maximum damage on Hands or Legs since all 4 parts have high HP.. and yes you need a strong party, if you're not sure with your party, better quit your recent party and looking the strong one before end of weekend. so when it comes the 2nd week, you can team with that strong party. I quit my party and join with the avaiable strong party. well lucky me, i got some people with million lux on the party and most them all online but still i need to wait until monday so i can join with the team (Still on Old Team and number 1 on the team since most my team are offliner T-T).. Hope i can get SR Mickey.

Here some tips. when you looking for strong party, better check when the leaders online, and of course high level and high lux. if you go into party status better check for party slot first make sure it still avaiable, and second see the member list, and see all their status, most of them have more than 500K lux or maybe 1M lux with more than 3 SR card.. Good Luck

i Think when Xehanort Saga Ends, some keyblader will appear and i agree we will see the union sign.. like keyblader from Unicornis, leopardus, Anguis, Vulpes, and.... what is the last one??? Whatever Union (i dont know the name).. and the Secret movie that tells about keyblade Wars will happen.

Sora and co, will fight them to stop the keyblade wars. sounds classic eh.. well just wait until Kingdom Hearts 3 Release, i Hope Nomura Don't Forget About BBS Volume 2 where Cinderella Castle appear in the realm of darkness..

Hey that's very nice tip. Thx ^_^
(psst... is there any available slot in your party?)

Well, yeah. Based on my hunch, there is a possibility the five union signs (or maybe only one of them) will make appearance in KH III.
The last is Ursus, the bear-ish sign ^_^ Remember the Ursaring pokemon, and you will never forget Ursus. Lol

ShardofTruth

Unchained
Awards
Maybe the connection will be Daybreak Town itself which is not featured enough in KHX for my taste.

BluberryStar

Awards
I'm not sure if any element from KHx should appear in KH III. Since not many KH followers played the online game, they'll be left confused. Maybe Daybreak Town, like ShadowofTruth mentioned, would be one of the main worlds, like Twilight Town or Traverse Town. Or maybe the crests of the unions will appear in a secret movie or a secret ending which is always a habit of Nomura. Or Chirishii appearing while talking to Moogle or even opening a shop to compete with Moogle. That'd be funny and really damn cute >< Overall if KHx shows up in KH III there'll be a reason for fans to search it up, and of course another way to advertise KHx (not that it's a bad thing either)

on a side note, has anyone noticed the castle behind Daybreak Town? I couldn't see the full building because it's always blocked by the Raid Boss timer :( Another surprise for us in the future of the KH series maybe??

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com

I don't know about the crests themselves, but I'd like to at least see the book on this fairytale being found and you can collect pages for it, and in the book it mentions Vulpes, Anguis, Unicornis, Ursus, and Leopardus and the foretellers.

...Or maybe, who knows one or more main characters have a connection with the characters in KHx. Like, Unicornis is actually Sora's great grandfather and he return in KH III as 'data' that explain something important from the event of KHx to be a clue in Sora & co 's journey.

You do know that whatever true events that chi is based on took place hundreds of years ago in the KH universe and family doesn't matter in the series. xD This is still a fairytale that just so happens to have some truth to it. Whatever is taken from it won't directly connect to Sora and any other character. Perhaps the history and lessons they could take from it, but nothing on such close level.

The Keyblade War is something we'll never fully learn about, the closest being the fairytales told about it (like what chi is doing as an extension to Kairi's grandmother's story.)

Sora and co, will fight them to stop the keyblade wars. sounds classic eh.. well just wait until Kingdom Hearts 3 Release, i Hope Nomura Don't Forget About BBS Volume 2 where Cinderella Castle appear in the realm of darkness..

Really doubt we'll have a Keyblade War happen in the next saga.

Nomura has said BBSv2 does not exist despite there being a story for it.

I'm not sure if any element from KHx should appear in KH III. Since not many KH followers played the online game, they'll be left confused.

Any story elements that would be taken from chi would be explained and recapped so that is nothing anybody would need to worry about.

Or Chirishii appearing while talking to Moogle or even opening a shop to compete with Moogle.

Chirishii would be hundreds of years old, then... ._.

on a side note, has anyone noticed the castle behind Daybreak Town? I couldn't see the full building because it's always blocked by the Raid Boss timer :( Another surprise for us in the future of the KH series maybe??

If you can't see an environment clearly, we have most of them on our site for viewing

Daybreak Town

Maybe the connection will be Daybreak Town itself which is not featured enough in KHX for my taste.

I'd love to see Daybreak Town make an appearance, but a part of me sometimes theorizes it is what will eventually be the Keyblade Graveyard...There is no evidence of that, but it'd be a great way to tie it all in together.

JR199913

Bronze Member
Awards
I have not really a imagination of how x chi would come in III, but maybe Xehanort has ties with that mysterious Moogle.

I don't really think that castle has something bad, i think it would be the same as the Radiant Garden castle in BBS. But here you have a photo.
300px-Daybreak_Town_KHX.png

It's a little small... at this site you can enlarge it by clicking on it Daybreak Town - The Keyhole: Ye Olde Kingdom Hearts Fansite

makine

Awards
I think KHχ will be the beginning of the next Kingdom Hearts story. Sort of how like in KH1 we settled* things with Ansem, but there was enough threads open to make a sequel, likewise I think that KHχ will be a thread in III that will lead to the next story. Plus it would make it all relevant. I'm also fully behind the theory that the Union Leaders in KHχ are actually bad guys, I mean, it wouldn't be the first time we ended up playing into the villain's hands...

*but not really at all.

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
Were??? I can't find it in the link... or is it just me?

It's probably just you, because the link is literally right there in the middle of the post you quoted.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back