• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

News ► KINGDOM HEARTS ?[chi] Update 8/29 + A story leading into the main series coming soon!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

JR199913

Bronze Member
Awards
It's probably just you, because the link is literally right there in the middle of the post you quoted.
I said i can't find it in the link. So if i go there i can't find the picture.

JR199913

Bronze Member
Awards
Scroll down, under KHx there is "Images" In images there is every official screenshot, environment, avatar piece and so on...
I guess it's then just my internet because it doesn't load the images. Well thx anyway.

kupo1121

We are Moogle! Hear us...kupo?
Awards
There is no 100% for a game like this. You just keep going. Don't worry so much about it. This isn't a game for that kind of goal.

lol Sometimes I'm a perfectionist and I HAVE TO complete a goal as much as I can possibly define it hence my question. I do agree though that this game should just be played at one's leisure but I'm probably gonna have to max out my character and keyblades eventually...just cause.

Chirishii would be hundreds of years old, then... ._.

I think that'd only make him cuter haha xD MAKE A CHIRISHII PLUSH NOW SE!!! BEFORE IT'S TOO LATE!

Maybe the connection will be Daybreak Town itself which is not featured enough in KHX for my taste.

I'd love for the connection to be Daybreak Town, IDK where it fits in, but if we went there, I would definitely expect to see Chirishii and maybe the faction leaders for all we know.

CaptainMarvelQ8

Bronze Member
Awards
sigh.....I hate it when third tier games are tied in to the main story for more $$.
Guess I'll resort to reading what's important online

gnurtanio

Awards
Hey that's very nice tip. Thx ^_^
(psst... is there any available slot in your party?)

Well, yeah. Based on my hunch, there is a possibility the five union signs (or maybe only one of them) will make appearance in KH III.
The last is Ursus, the bear-ish sign ^_^ Remember the Ursaring pokemon, and you will never forget Ursus. Lol

Check Private Messgae. I send it the name.

I see Ursus eh.. Well cant wit for Kingdom Hearts 3

CaptainMarvelQ8

Bronze Member
Awards
^Considering it's free I shouldn't imagine you'd be THAT upset.
Only because i've gotten sick of how the story is spread across so many games and platforms.As much as I love the game (my favorite series) I just can't wait to reach the conclusion.Been waiting 10 years, I don't play many games anymore and I sure as hell haven't got the time to spend on some stupid browser game.

BluberryStar

Awards
Only because i've gotten sick of how the story is spread across so many games and platforms.As much as I love the game (my favorite series) I just can't wait to reach the conclusion.Been waiting 10 years, I don't play many games anymore and I sure as hell haven't got the time to spend on some stupid browser game.
Look it's the player's choice whether to follow every series of the game or not. I know people have been complaining about the series stretching the story line for too long, and I sure haven't got the money to pay for every console out there just to play the game. But that's what's special about KH. They leave some of the stories untold until the end, making audiences more and more curious. I dunno about you guys, but to me, the thrill is in the wait.
Love it, hate it, that's how the game goes. We just gotta be patient and wait for the finalisation of the game to be perfected.
So if you want to rant your hate about the game then better not share it in this thread.

ANYWAY I know that in order to get an SR Mickey is to deal 900,000 damage to the Guard Armour, would it be the same with the Gold Guard Armour Subspecies? And the 900,000 damage includes damage from team chains right? Cuz it's impossible to deal 900k damage alone in a single attack. My party is trying to get together at the same time and make a long enough chain to deal that amount of damage.

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com

It'll probably be one small thing that will be touched on in KH3 or a future title. It's not like they are forcing you to play chi. It's just a cute game for fun and Nomura just wants something from it to make it worth it all.

Also your complaints about console spread is moot considering it will soon all be on three/four systems: PS3, PS4/XB1, and probably 3DS (if they don't bundle KH3D in 2.5)

CaptainMarvelQ8

Bronze Member
Awards
But that's what's special about KH. They leave some of the stories untold until the end, making audiences more and more curious. I dunno about you guys, but to me, the thrill is in the wait.
quite the opposite for me, I would've been fine with three mainline titles and be done with it. I know that Nomura made side stories(yes i will call them that) to ease the wait for KH3. But goddamn that's alot of games, the story is too convoluted now.
it'll probably be one small thing that will be touched on in KH3 or a future title. It's not like they are forcing you to play chi. It's just a cute game for fun and Nomura just wants something from it to make it worth it all.
I'm hoping for something even less important than coded. Which was only important for the final scene anyways.

Also your complaints about console spread is moot considering it will soon all be on three/four systems: PS3, PS4/XB1, and probably 3DS (if they don't bundle KH3D in 2.5)

Only applies to newcomers though(or those who held out long enough). For us fans since the beginning the damage has already been done.

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
I'm hoping for something even less important than coded. Which was only important for the final scene anyways.
The final scene, and for confirming that things can grow hearts(which lead to the Organisation having hearts)

Only applies to newcomers though(or those who held out long enough). For us fans since the beginning the damage has already been done.
It doesn't only apply to newcomers. For "us fans since the beginning", it's exciting to finally get the Final Mix games. Y'know, the one everyone has been begging for since the beginning.

I'm not trying to convince you that all this is worth it, but this is something fans want, something the KH teams want. Really, this is such a big fuss to be kicking up over one small storyline in an online game.

Last edited:

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards

Let's not try to act as though we alone can speak for everyone.

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
quite the opposite for me, I would've been fine with three mainline titles and be done with it. I know that Nomura made side stories(yes i will call them that) to ease the wait for KH3. But goddamn that's alot of games, the story is too convoluted now.

Really, the series is not that bad. There are more convoluted and complicated series out there than Kingdom Hearts. KH is merely irritating than anything else, really.

If they were side stories they wouldn't matter to the main plot.

Actually Re:coded was more important than for that. If theorists are right, this game shows when Riku was pulled from his time to be one of the Darknesses in Xehanort's little army. It also provides more understanding on how non-living beings can grow hearts. Also data which will definitely play an important part in KH3 if they are going to try and figure out what Ansem the Wise's data to save those in pain.

No damage has been done to me. I wanted a PS2. I wanted a GBA. I wanted a PSP. I wanted a DS. I wanted a 3DS. I wanted a PS3. I want a PS4. I get to play my favorite series on all of the systems I wanted to play other games I'm interested in on. I am not complaining in the least.

You are welcome to complain for your own personal reason.

As a fan I am perfectly content with the series' console spread, and even more ecstatic for it to get HD remasters for the PS3 (of which, by early 2014, will hopefully be playable on the PS4 via streaming) and I can play the FMs legally? I am really, really good.

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
As a fan I am perfectly content with the series' console spread, and even more ecstatic for it to get HD remasters for the PS3 (of which, by early 2014, will hopefully be playable on the PS4 via streaming) and I can play the FMs legally? I am really, really good.
KH 1.5 and 2.5 on PS4/PSVita? Yes please.

Darnarius

Personally I think the only thing better than the story of Kingdom Hearts is the game play, so as long as they make their games fun to play I say make as many 'side stories' as they want, especially since KH3 probably isn't coming out till 2015, if not later. So till then might as well make games to fill in bits and pieces of the story, also they gotta make money somehow! lol

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
Personally I think the only thing better than the story of Kingdom Hearts is the game play, so as long as they make their games fun to play I say make as many 'side stories' as they want, especially since KH3 probably isn't coming out till 2015, if not later. So till then might as well make games to fill in bits and pieces of the story, also they gotta make money somehow! lol

They won't be making anymore games before KH3 besides the next HD remaster.

Korai

Awards
Sorry if this has been asked before, but can anyone tell me how that new SR+ Roxas card? I think it says you can get it from a raise draw, but I'm not sure.

JR199913

Bronze Member
Awards
Sorry if this has been asked before, but can anyone tell me how that new SR+ Roxas card? I think it says you can get it from a raise draw, but I'm not sure.
Yep you only can get it trough raise draw. Now we talk about cards, how do i get that SR mickey, donald and goofy trio card?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back