• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Tokyo Game Show 2013 Coverage!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Taochan

Administrator
Staff member
Awards
congratulations on winning an award even though you weren't even there

Awards.jpg
This doesn't even make a lick of sense.

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
So does this mean TGS is over or is it still going?

It's almost over. Right now SE is streaming about DQ.

Am I the only one a little disappointed in the lack of Twewy news? I really wanna see SOMETHING done with that series

Nope! I want TWEWY2 :\ I try not to think about it, though.

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
Welp, at least we have D23 next month! The actors' interviews, possible 2.5 announcement and maybe some KH3 news! :D

We probably won't be getting a 2.5 announcement at D23, but maybe xD

There isn't enough time in an hour to have the voice actors talk about their experiences, Nomura to talk about his, Hashimoto do talk, talk about KH3, and answer questions. I don't see 2.5 fitting in at all.

JF would be a likely place for 2.5 since Nomura likes it more for one thing, and also because LRFF and hopefully X|X-2 will be out by then so they will need to announce new games.

Miminezz

We probably won't be getting a 2.5 announcement at D23, but maybe xD

There isn't enough time in an hour to have the voice actors talk about their experiences, Nomura to talk about his, Hashimoto do talk, talk about KH3, and answer questions. I don't see 2.5 fitting in at all.

JF would be a likely place for 2.5 since Nomura likes it more for one thing, and also because LRFF and hopefully X|X-2 will be out by then so they will need to announce new games.

We'll still have the Special Stage to look forward to then! I completely forgot about LRFF and X|X-2 being out by then, so you're right, Jump will be the place where 2.5 will most likely make an appearance.

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
hi hashimoto

Ceremony.jpg

Last edited:

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
And that's a wrap! Now onto D23~

ShardofTruth

Unchained
Awards
At least you could get a nice card for almost all SE Bridge games, this one is for KHX:
39f2d014ac3ecc638fe521a4bbfb5a9c4f3a7bbc48bc046d270a813f74843810

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back