• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Tokyo Game Show 2013 Coverage!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
Re: ティンバーランド レディース

The KH panel at D23 only lasts one hour though, so keep that in mind.
At least you could get a nice card for almost all SE Bridge games, this one is for KHX:
Ah that's neat how they remade the artwork~

kupo1121

We are Moogle! Hear us...kupo?
Awards
i havent seen this interview, but maybe by "last entry in the series" he meant "last entry in TRFF series" and they could start a TRKH series! :D
It seems like SE and Hazama are done with Theatrhythm games, at least from what the recent interview about how it is the final game. Unless they meant specifically for FF.

I'm sure hoping that it meant "done with TFF" since TKH does have a lot of potential, heck, TTWEWY would be awesome too (TWEWY's soundtrack could just be thrown into TKH as DLC, well, certain songs).

Am I the only one a little disappointed in the lack of Twewy news? I really wanna see SOMETHING done with that series

Trust me when I say you aren't the only one disappointed. Right now I think most of us are all still stuck on the hype that is KH3 and FFXV but TWEWY2 MUST happen. The sad thing is though that besides the games they've been releasing, the only evidence we have of a TWEWY2 is the secret image after Live Remix, which may not even go anywhere, like how BbSv2 didn't go anywhere (but I'm REALLY hoping that's not the case).

Well this TGS was disappointing, on to d23 and hopefully a 2.5 announcement.

Yeah, with only an hour time slot, I expect there to be a small announcement AT BEST. The best I could see is them ending the panel with a 2.5 trailer that way they don't have to talk about it but I even doubt that. There just isn't enough time in an hour to talk about a new game if they announced it, hence why they'd have to just show the trailer and leave before anyone could say anything...

Lnds500

Bronze Member
Awards
Yeah, with only an hour time slot, I expect there to be a small announcement AT BEST. The best I could see is them ending the panel with a 2.5 trailer that way they don't have to talk about it but I even doubt that. There just isn't enough time in an hour to talk about a new game if they announced it, hence why they'd have to just show the trailer and leave before anyone could say anything...

Why would they need an hour to discuss 2.5? :confused: Why would they need an hour to announce anything?

5 minute intro (not needed but whatever...) + 2-minute-trailer. 7 minutes.

Last year we only got the trailer, right?

You'll then get interviews within a week discussing the changes made to the game etc.

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
Trust me when I say you aren't the only one disappointed. Right now I think most of us are all still stuck on the hype that is KH3 and FFXV but TWEWY2 MUST happen. The sad thing is though that besides the games they've been releasing, the only evidence we have of a TWEWY2 is the secret image after Live Remix, which may not even go anywhere, like how BbSv2 didn't go anywhere (but I'm REALLY hoping that's not the case).

Actually it was Solo Remix.

horto12485

Awards
Well thanks to the Tokyo Game Show we never Got a New Trailer for Kingdom Hearts 3 or World Announcements but we heard it has a advertising that says now in Development but i hope will see Kingdom Hearts 3 at D23 Japan Expo.

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
Well thanks to the Tokyo Game Show we never Got a New Trailer for Kingdom Hearts 3 or World Announcements but we heard it has a advertising that says now in Development but i hope will see Kingdom Hearts 3 at D23 Japan Expo.

The game has been advertised as "In Development" since it was announced.

rac7d

The prince of Tides
Awards
suprised there wasnt a true teasr of any kind, not even for 2.5
I gues jump festa is our next hotspot for news

Antifa Lockhart

Awards
Well thanks to the Tokyo Game Show we never Got a New Trailer for Kingdom Hearts 3 or World Announcements...
If KH3 follows KH2's press patterns then it'll be awhile. The first Disney world's were announced with the second trailer at E3 2004, after the game's announcement in 2003. I'm considering making a master post of KH2 development stuff so everyone expecting KH3 news has something to compare to throughout this...drought. Though it's proving harder than I had anticipated.

axel95

Awards
suprised there wasnt a true teasr of any kind, not even for 2.5
I gues jump festa is our next hotspot for news
There will be some news out of D23. It will probably be some minor KH3 stuff. But yeah, Jump Festa is our next hope for a 2.5 announcement.

rokudamia2

Dream eater ally.
Awards
What I hope to see out of D23 is them showing Riku Kairi and Mickey's renders.

kupo1121

Awards
Why would they need an hour to discuss 2.5? :confused: Why would they need an hour to announce anything?

5 minute intro (not needed but whatever...) + 2-minute-trailer. 7 minutes.

Last year we only got the trailer, right?

You'll then get interviews within a week discussing the changes made to the game etc.

It wouldn't be the full hour for the game. But between them possibly starting late, introducing everyone to a huge applause, settling down, asking all the no-doubt lengthy questions, and getting through all the formalities before ending the panel in a non-abrupt way, 7 minutes is a lot since it is close to 1/6 of the entire panel O_O

Lnds500

Bronze Member
Awards
It wouldn't be the full hour for the game. But between them possibly starting late, introducing everyone to a huge applause, settling down, asking all the no-doubt lengthy questions, and getting through all the formalities before ending the panel in a non-abrupt way, 7 minutes is a lot since it is close to 1/6 of the entire panel O_O

I think you are spreading out the time waay too much. They really need 2-3 minutes for the trailer and there is absolutely no reason as to why they can't fit that somewhere. Let's not get paranoid. Publishers show their whole line-up in the same amount of time.

kupo1121

Awards
I think you are spreading out the time waay too much. They really need 2-3 minutes for the trailer and there is absolutely no reason as to why they can't fit that somewhere. Let's not get paranoid.

Well that's why I said they could put it at the very end, that way people would spas out for an extremely long time and want to ask endless questions about it like if they did it at the very beginning ^_^

Also, I know it isn't too big, but the Sora and Riku DDD (Normal Version) Play Arts were at TGS (not sure if it was mentioned) along with the Nobody Plush :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back