• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Kingdom Hearts χ[chi] Skill Guide/Moogle Stamp

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Blackdrazon

Vulpes Chronicler
Awards
It's not just harsh, it seems kind of silly. What's even the point? I mean, better than not, but how desperately do you need one copy of a skill on another card that you'd be willing to burn, say, 10 of them on the original? And if you're thinking it's a punishment, that's probably the best guess but I don't understand why they'd have this whole paying lots of munny to make sure it doesn't fail system if they're ALSO going to punish you. Shouldn't the munny fee be the punishment?

Zeke_Aileron

Frost Vulpeus Keyblade Chevalier
Awards
Dawnbright Town, The empty room of loneliness....
Website
zeke-aileron.tumblr.com
It's not just harsh, it seems kind of silly. What's even the point? I mean, better than not, but how desperately do you need one copy of a skill on another card that you'd be willing to burn, say, 10 of them on the original? And if you're thinking it's a punishment, that's probably the best guess but I don't understand why they'd have this whole paying lots of munny to make sure it doesn't fail system if they're ALSO going to punish you. Shouldn't the munny fee be the punishment?
Hmmm... i would say the Players fault in wanting munny to be actually useful(S-E does listen to everyone if you post on the community forums) so don't blame yourself for it being punishment when it's the other people that complained about munny being useless, that are in the fault. ._.

Blackdrazon

Vulpes Chronicler
Awards
But my question is: why is it so expensive? It doesn't make sense. You pay a truckload of munny and the game deletes your skills. I certainly wouldn't pay for that. It seems like something went wrong there, like a glitch, except they haven't fixed it. Why would you pay 355 000 munny for a level 1 skill? Why would I pay 355 000 munny and 10 levels of a skill to get a level 1 skill? That's even sillier. It seems like I should be paying munny to stop that from happening.

I think the trouble is that the system was designed back when skills were only on Raise draws. That's what the extraction system is meant for. Of course you'd pay hundreds of thousands of Munny for something you were lucky to find! They probably deleted the skills to make them more precious. But now that we have skills by the dozens, I don't feel like it makes sense.

Last edited:

Zeke_Aileron

Awards
Website
zeke-aileron.tumblr.com
But my question is: why is it so expensive? It doesn't make sense. You pay a truckload of munny and the game deletes your skills. I certainly wouldn't pay for that. It seems like something went wrong there, like a glitch, except they haven't fixed it. Why would you pay 355 000 munny for a level 1 skill? Why would I pay 355 000 munny and 10 levels of a skill to get a level 1 skill? That's even sillier. It seems like I should be paying munny to stop that from happening.

I think the trouble is that the system was designed back when skills were only on Raise draws. That's what the extraction system is meant for. Of course you'd pay hundreds of thousands of Munny for something you were lucky to find! They probably deleted the skills to make them more precious. But now that we have skills by the dozens, I don't feel like it makes sense.

Hmm true, The reason why Skills are expensive to detach is that can help turn the Battle or in this case the viable turn they activate in your favor, and also it's expensive because the Players complained back then how munny was so abundant and useless, i know it's awful to just Detach a level 10 skill just for a level 1 skill back after using 355,000 munny which is quite annoying when a skill like Attack up 1 or Guard up 1 aren't that great in bonus%, but it also doesn't help that doing so and realising how skills are kinda dependable to an extent which to some players find them being precious cause of this reason ._., and being high in extraction is probably just a reason to waste all your stored munny, but if that's how they wanted it, we can't complain here, can only complain over at the Square Enix Bridge community site. ._.

In my opinion, yes the skills are precious even if you do get plenty from limited missions and such, but once you try to detach that leveled up skill, just say goodbye to your copies of it, yea it does make alot of people angry to lose their skills they got/earned. but that's their decision if they wanted to do that in the first place. ._.

Last edited:

Quartz

Awards
Ok, got the stamp next to the x2. When I hit it, i'll clear a vertical and horizontal row. I'll keep you informed Zeke.

Blackdrazon

Vulpes Chronicler
Awards
Wow, I got lucky then, I was sitting on two and got two spaces today, landing me three extra line bonuses! It almost couldn't have gone better!

Quartz

Awards
Me too, I cleared three spaces and cleared a line too. Got 300, 000 munny. It'd be perfect if I can end with that x2.

CutiePique

Awards
Got a look at the "next" (fourth) login reward set on my second account.

Spoiler Spoiler Show

CutiePique

Awards
I already posted it on the OP go check it out. :smile:
Awwww... ._.
Well in my defense, I posted it to my tumblr and started writing my post here about 4 minutes before your update. And mine lists the number of AP received too.
._____.

Zeke_Aileron

Awards
Website
zeke-aileron.tumblr.com
Awwww... ._.
Well in my defense, I posted it to my tumblr and started writing my post here about 4 minutes before your update. And mine lists the number of AP received too.
._____.

It's because i edit the Picture to include it, Plus i don't like showing the number of the items, it's to spoilery. ._.

dekaol

Banned
Awards
is it just me or anyone else got the kairi card today?
because i cant see the next reward like anyone else

Blackdrazon

Vulpes Chronicler
Awards
Wow, I just blew off like an entire week of gameplay to get 2 AP, bring it on.

Grellmax

Awards
is it just me or anyone else got the kairi card today?
because i cant see the next reward like anyone else
Some of them got an extra day on it somehow early on. I think most of us are like you.

Zeke_Aileron

Awards
Website
zeke-aileron.tumblr.com
im sorry what do you mean by extra day? i thought we get it on japan time, but how they have an extra day?
What Grellmax means "extra day" is that ppl that logged on after the maintenance for the moogle stamp without being on till then was able to be a day ahead of everyone else in it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back