• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

What worlds did you use to grind level the drive forms?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

MegaCore5

Awards
We are all pretty much are on the same boat of grinding The World That Never Was for Valor, Wisdom, and Final forms. Master form obviously is best to grind at Land of Dragons. xD
Well actually I mastered my master form no pun intended on the Olympus Coliseum world instead. There were a bunch more enemies and they respawned quite frequently so it was a pretty good place to grind!

Mason Stark

TICK TOCK, KID!
Awards
Website
twitter.com
Just a tip: since you gain EXP for Valour Form with every hit you land, you might want to equip two of the weakest Keyblades (Sweet Memories and another). That way you'll land more hits before killing the enemies, thus more EXP.
I completely forgot about that for Valor form lulz, but that's really awesome! :D I'll have to try that out in the HD remaster~

As for grinding levels, I think I went to Twilight Town and the World that Never Was a lot to grind drive forms D: I don't quite remember 'cause I haven't played it in so long ;0;

MegaCore5

Awards
I completely forgot about that for Valor form lulz, but that's really awesome! :D I'll have to try that out in the HD remaster~

As for grinding levels, I think I went to Twilight Town and the World that Never Was a lot to grind drive forms D: I don't quite remember 'cause I haven't played it in so long ;0;
besides grinding for master form (which was my favorite form) I never really cared for mastering all of them because I felt if I'm only going to use one why do I need to level up the rest?

rufusisaghost

Ohh geez, it's been a while since I played KHII, but I'm pretty sure I leveled up in The World That Never Was the most. Maybe Traverse Town, too...I just seem to remember TWTNW the most.

Elysium

Be Wiser Than the Serpent
Awards
I remember using Timeless River for Valor and Wisdom, Beast's Castle for Master, and the Mysterious Tower for Final Form (also, the staircase at The World That Never Was where all those little wing/feet thing appear--the room just after the one where you fight Xigbar).

davidXIIIaxel

I remember using Timeless River for Valor and Wisdom, Beast's Castle for Master, and the Mysterious Tower for Final Form (also, the staircase at The World That Never Was where all those little wing/feet thing appear--the room just after the one where you fight Xigbar).
well to get the white form i forgot what its called it's the easy way to do it. you go to the underworld enter the cerberus cup and chose wisdom or valor form and then instead of that form, he will get the white form. whats it called again?

Anthony12KH

That was my favorite part in TWTNW. Also, if I call, the elevator, all I did was walk up to it, then use reflect, to kill the nobodies that spawned there quickly.

Max

"There's always money in the banana stand."
Staff member
Awards
I think I used Radiant Garden for Wisdom Form (?) and TWTNW for everything else... Haha. I know I used Radant Garden for summons

davidXIIIaxel

I think I used Radiant Garden for Wisdom Form (?) and TWTNW for everything else... Haha. I know I used Radant Garden for summons
i never used summons that much in any of the kingdom hearts games. thje only summon i used really was tinker bell during the dragon maleficent fight.

rufusisaghost

I never used summons much either, though I wasn't a big magic person to start with. I always preferred just beating them down XD

Max

Staff member
Awards
i never used summons that much in any of the kingdom hearts games. thje only summon i used really was tinker bell during the dragon maleficent fight.

Well you had to level them to participate in the hades cups, that's the only reason I did it.

MegaCore5

Awards
Not to get too off topic but did anyone max out all of the party members as well? But getting back on topic I had to grind for a very long time as well to finally beat the hades cup. I liked how they set up the tortaments in the collesem in KH1 better though because there were a lot more enemy's to fight.

rufusisaghost

Not to get too off topic but did anyone max out all of the party members as well? But getting back on topic I had to grind for a very long time as well to finally beat the hades cup. I liked how they set up the tortaments in the collesem in KH1 better though because there were a lot more enemy's to fight.
I think I did in the first game, but not the second.

Max

Staff member
Awards
Did you really? Hmmm...I don't ever remember having to do this. Maybe it's been a while since I've played it though.

Yeah, believe it was just for one of the cups you needed it to be a certain level. And that was the moment I went and grinded them

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back