• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

The Vulpes Fanclub

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

KHRULER

Awards
I guess no one's mentioned this about chi to you yet: There's no way to really search for a particular user on chi. In order for you to join our party, either you have to find one of us or I have to find you - via our individual ranks. Unfortunately, the ranking list only lists 10005 users; since your rank is larger than that, I have no way to locate you. Therefore you need to find one of us and send a party request from your end.
These are the lowest ranked users we have, making them the easiest/quickest for you to find.

Current week
9377 - Feitoshi

Last week
8286 - CutiePique

Okay,clicked on your name.Do I click Bridge now?

KHRULER

Awards
Ok clicked it,now I'm at another panel with more options.There are 3.2 are available.

CutiePique

Awards
Ok clicked it,now I'm at another panel with more options.There are 3.2 are available.
Try the available ones. One should bring up a list of party members, the other should be the one that submits a request to join. (A prompt ppprrrrobably comes up when you do a request with yes/no options... I assume the left is the yes. Try it and if it's not, I won't get anything on my end and we'll know I guessed wrong. >w<); )

YukiYashaH

Awards
*fades in from the darkness* Yuki's back! :D
But not for long, see. I've been trying not to post much this last week cause it was my last week of vacation.
Meaning I'll start college this week and won't have much time to post. I'll try to stay on chi as much as possible, but it's not a promise. I'll let you guys know if I drop chi during this time so you guys can have one less inactive player >_<

Secretly, unbeknownst to me, Yuki is actually me... ~(@o@)~ What'a twist~!
(>OnO)> To be fair, it wasn't all you -- a former-ish close friend brought it up earlier than you did, but since we hadn't talked or been real confidants for a while, it put me off the show. (Same with jumping on BL pairings (1) from something not explicit and (2) whose characters/pairing I'm not instantly sold on. And comic book superheroes. And lotr. And that attack on titan shit.)
Isn't it just the worst tho? D: It's like, "Dude, just because a show I like has [this] or is [that] doesn't mean I want something else with [this] or [that]. [This] or [that] might not even be something I liked about the show!" There's a whole 'chemical composition' to consider, yanno?
And J is me, so THE THREE OF US ARE ACTUALLY ONE PERSON? ;O Who is the real "us"-- or rather, "me"? Or...? Omg, such revelation confused my... our... my.. head!
I see D:
And yea, I feel you. I was like this with GoT. I downloaded the first episode, watched and didn't like. THEN BOOOM the hype. I was so annoyed I waited until the 3rd season to start watching (and had a proper reason, too. My friend just shoved all the episodes she'd downloaded into my pc and I spent 2 weeks without internet right after I've moved. Nothing to do + downloaded episodes = watching it). And I'm not diligent with it either. Didn't even watch the last season and I've been feeling less and less eager to watch as the people around me are all 'OMFG YOU SHOULD WATCH, THIS AND THAT HAPPENS AND QEIYUSAHDOJI' UUUGH SHUT UP, I'll watch when I want to watch, dammit!

Spoiler Spoiler Show
Spoiler Spoiler Show

Spoiler Spoiler Show
Spoiler Spoiler Show

Spoiler Spoiler Show
Spoiler Spoiler Show

Of course I did, all I saw was more evidence :D
I came up with a better meme :D Now I can put this whenever I see a shipping about to sail to the OTP island :D
asxha.jpg

ahahah xD I almost wrote "She'll take it!", but since most of my ships don't involve a she, I didn't >D

Spoiler Spoiler Show
Spoiler Spoiler Show

That's kinda different - kids are impressionable creatures, and can't really think for themselves until some point. Some mature quick, some don't mature at all (or so it seems sometimes >_>). If a 15yo kid plays GTA and then decides to boost cars then I think it would happen sooner or later. There are a lot of influences out there aside from games, always have been, some are influenced and driven by them, some can think for themselves and learn what they shouldn't do and how they should not behave, then there are some that perfect their ways of doing bad things learning on the mistakes of others. But anyway, can't blame the game :3
lol If you say so :D And somehow I though you were talking about GORDON Freeman at first, you know, the guy from Half-Life :D
I know you can't blame the game xD I was accepting my fate as a twisted person who got the idea you spoke of previously haha xD (I almost threw the pc on the wall when I saw that they've been acusing the game for the kid's parents muder. Ugh, I bet it wasn't even the kid. But let's not talk about this anymore)
Oooh, i don't know him :D

Any kind of real relationship, be that friendship or love, can withstand a few direct questions. If not, then it wasn't a real one. I'm not saying that one should doubt people every step of their way, what I'm saying is that one should verify their doubts until they can trust a person. And if you have strong doubts about someone then you should just face them and either break up or strengthen the bond, no need to torture yourself with an artificially prolonged relationship D: I, personally, am glad when people ask me these kind of questions (not after like 5 years of knowing each of course :D) - it fastens the whole process :D Besides I'm not a "me believes in humanity!!11" kind of guy, I just _have_ to be sure. Maybe that's one of the reason I don't have a lot of friends lol but hey, at least I'm sure that they really are the people whom I can call a friend ;)
But I'm not doubting their love in me. It's just that I can't believe they'd seriosuly love someone like me. I mean, ME? Really? Of all people? I'm not as good as they say I am, I'm shrewd, lazy, arrongant, busy-body, nosy, get jealous easily, get too worked-up for nothing... and so on, so I can't really believe when people say they like me (even my friend from more than 10 years ago. How can she still put up with me? I love her so much but omg what if she just got fed up with me? I'm an horrible person, she'd do her a good thing to leave me, so why?). And then I understand that they still stick with me because they love me despite all. But I'm ME, so they could always leave. But it's not like them to leave, so I shouldn't worry, right? But then I could just do some shit and they'd leave...
That's the cycle I'm talking about :eek:

Spoiler Spoiler Show
Spoiler Spoiler Show

daum u evul D:
Won't let you marry my gf, she's mine!! *hisssssss* But I guess we'll figure smth our :3
Evil? No, I'm just sending the dead to where they belong. I mean, you know those old men who are so old it looks like they're dead and ppl just forgot to bury 'em? xD
Eh, but won't your gf feel the same bout you? Then I can't marry any of you Ç_Ç Lemme marry the 'couple' then. i'd be the spouse of you both ;D Now, go give a name to your couple so I can marry it.

It's much better for you though D:
Weeeeeeeell, soy sauce and wasabi can save your day :3
Ahaha, you're welcome :3 And don't you have a youtube account so that you could just subscribe to the channel and get the updates on them new vids instead of bookmarking a page? :D (unless, that's what you mean D:)
Oh, I do have an youtube acc. I even made AMVs and all that. But it's almost 10 years old (8, I think), so I forgot the login AND password :D And I don't really care about having many accs around the sites I follow. I'd rather just bookmark than get immersed into the sites and forget about other sites :D *does this with tumblr too*

awww, well, maybe I'll find it for ya if I won't be too lazy :D
Yay :D *waiting*

Wha-? How does that work? You're agreeing about being spanked, I as where you want it and then you refuse? D:
Spoiler Spoiler Show
Spoiler Spoiler Show

Spoiler Spoiler Show
Spoiler Spoiler Show

*not a mainstream/all the cool kids are listening to it guy* And I don't like rap or whatever that was D: So I've usually stayed faaaaaar away from stuff like that, hence me not knowing it existed :3
I'm not one either, but people LOVE to listen to songs at the MAX VOLUME around theses parts, so I usually get to know some songs I'd rather not know :D
And I've been wondering why you and Blu didn't know the famous songs I showed you guys... It's cause I live in America!! XD And those were american songs, so :D The exposure around here is way bigger than it is around where you live, right?

Yeeeeeeah, deep pools are good, especially early in the mornings when there aren't a lot of people around :3 I wish I had house with a big pool :3
I wish I didn't D: Just the maintenance'd be a pain in the ass D: I'd rather have a close friend who had one :D Then I could always drop by and have a swin without having to worry about maintenance :D

Ahaha, I wouldn't know ^^; And I haven't researched much about 'em - all I know is that they're too expensive for me to just go out and buy one :D
Yep, me too :D And I'd rather not look for it... since I'd get even more depressed about not being able to afford it :D

Spoiler Spoiler Show

Spoiler Spoiler Show
Oh god, you just sounded like those 5 yo kids when they're playing fighting game and are all like
'HAAA, now I just hit you with my super-ultra powerful move and you died!'
'AHA, no you didn't, cause I dodged!'
'I hit it a thousand times!!!'
'I dodged a thousand times, I invicible, ahahah'
I was always the kid trying to hit and my brother was always the kid dodging. I hated that game.

Spoiler Spoiler Show

Spoiler Spoiler Show

Spoiler Spoiler Show

Spoiler Spoiler Show

Spoiler Spoiler Show

Spoiler Spoiler Show

Spoiler Spoiler Show
Spoiler Spoiler Show

Spoiler Spoiler Show
You guys are in so much sync I'm having less and less doubts about usbeing the same person.

Spoiler Spoiler Show
Spoiler Spoiler Show

Spoiler Spoiler Show
fufufufufu
Spoiler Spoiler Show
Spoiler Spoiler Show

Spoiler Spoiler Show

Spoiler Spoiler Show

There there, here's a
chocolate-chip-cookie_small.gif
for ya

*psst psst* Yuki, Cutie! Our plan to militarize spoilers is working!!
ahahaha Have you ever had any doubts? Let's conquer this club!

INACTIVITY GALORE!!!!!!! sorry bout that. wat up guys
Heya Kiari, welcome back... again! :D

jRPGFan

Awards
But not for long, see. I've been trying not to post much this last week cause it was my last week of vacation.
Meaning I'll start college this week and won't have much time to post. I'll try to stay on chi as much as possible, but it's not a promise. I'll let you guys know if I drop chi during this time so you guys can have one less inactive player >_<
Yay, Yuki's back! :D
Don't drop chi altogether! D: You can still spare an hour a day or so on it, right? :3
Also, this is how I felt after seeing your post:
        |               |
        |     GREAT       |
        |               |
        |      WALL       |
        |               |
        |      OF        |
        |               |
        |      TEXT       |
        |               |
You are here -> o |________________________|
.... O_O.... Yay, something interesting to read and reply to!! :D

Spoiler Spoiler Show
Spoiler Spoiler Show

I came up with a better meme :D Now I can put this whenever I see a shipping about to sail to the OTP island :D
asxha.jpg

ahahah xD I almost wrote "She'll take it!", but since most of my ships don't involve a she, I didn't >D
I wonder how often you will get to use it lol
Eh? Most of your ships don't involve a she? D: How do you mean? All ships are females! :3 hence kantai collection lol

Spoiler Spoiler Show
Spoiler Spoiler Show

I know you can't blame the game xD I was accepting my fate as a twisted person who got the idea you spoke of previously haha xD (I almost threw the pc on the wall when I saw that they've been acusing the game for the kid's parents muder. Ugh, I bet it wasn't even the kid. But let's not talk about this anymore)
Oooh, i don't know him :D
Ahaha, I swear, every time I see a person saying how crazy, twisted or insane they are I instantly remember that opening cutscene with Vaas from Far Cry 3, when the 2 brothers are in a cage and he's watching stuff off their camera :D
Well, that might or might not be a loss for you :D

But I'm not doubting their love in me. It's just that I can't believe they'd seriosuly love someone like me. I mean, ME? Really? Of all people? I'm not as good as they say I am, I'm shrewd, lazy, arrongant, busy-body, nosy, get jealous easily, get too worked-up for nothing... and so on, so I can't really believe when people say they like me (even my friend from more than 10 years ago. How can she still put up with me? I love her so much but omg what if she just got fed up with me? I'm an horrible person, she'd do her a good thing to leave me, so why?). And then I understand that they still stick with me because they love me despite all. But I'm ME, so they could always leave. But it's not like them to leave, so I shouldn't worry, right? But then I could just do some shit and they'd leave...
That's the cycle I'm talking about :eek:
Well, don't let any bs happen, as easy as that :D

Spoiler Spoiler Show
Spoiler Spoiler Show

Evil? No, I'm just sending the dead to where they belong. I mean, you know those old men who are so old it looks like they're dead and ppl just forgot to bury 'em? xD
Eh, but won't your gf feel the same bout you? Then I can't marry any of you Ç_Ç Lemme marry the 'couple' then. i'd be the spouse of you both ;D Now, go give a name to your couple so I can marry it.
Evil and mean lol
Dunno, haven't asked her that. Maybe? D: And I don't think marrying a couple would even work :D

Oh, I do have an youtube acc. I even made AMVs and all that. But it's almost 10 years old (8, I think), so I forgot the login AND password :D And I don't really care about having many accs around the sites I follow. I'd rather just bookmark than get immersed into the sites and forget about other sites :D *does this with tumblr too*
B-but what about getting updates on the new stuff D: It's much easier to be told that there's new stuff to see than manually checking for it yourself D: go make another one! :3

Yay :D *waiting*
^^; I was lazy... and busy... and tired. Come to think of it - I haven't had the time to rest at all! T^T M-maybe some time soon... the weekends? D:
*searches for about 10 minutes* could find it! D: Guess it got taken down :/ Well, there is an interesting site about mythology in Okami.. I might've already linked it here.. or just PM'd Blu on Skype... I-I don't remember D: Anyway, try it it's interesting to know what the creators were basing the storyline on :3

Spoiler Spoiler Show
Spoiler Spoiler Show

Spoiler Spoiler Show
Spoiler Spoiler Show

I'm not one either, but people LOVE to listen to songs at the MAX VOLUME around theses parts, so I usually get to know some songs I'd rather not know :D
And I've been wondering why you and Blu didn't know the famous songs I showed you guys... It's cause I live in America!! XD And those were american songs, so :D The exposure around here is way bigger than it is around where you live, right?
Spoiler Spoiler Show

I wish I didn't D: Just the maintenance'd be a pain in the ass D: I'd rather have a close friend who had one :D Then I could always drop by and have a swin without having to worry about maintenance :D
Aw come on, it shouldn't be THAT bad? D: But it would be yours! You could jump in anytime you wanted to! and you wouldn't have to leave the comforts of your own home! :3

Yep, me too :D And I'd rather not look for it... since I'd get even more depressed about not being able to afford it :D
I usually see it as: "what? getting the good stuff in Moldova that has already become an everyday life commodity in the rest of the world for like 10 years? Nope. Who would've thought, right?!" :D So I can't even get depressed about it XD

Oh god, you just sounded like those 5 yo kids when they're playing fighting game and are all like
'HAAA, now I just hit you with my super-ultra powerful move and you died!'
'AHA, no you didn't, cause I dodged!'
'I hit it a thousand times!!!'
'I dodged a thousand times, I invicible, ahahah'
I was always the kid trying to hit and my brother was always the kid dodging. I hated that game.
Yes! I know!! I HAD to escape that somehow, right? I HAD TO!! DX

Spoiler Spoiler Show
Spoiler Spoiler Show

Spoiler Spoiler Show
Spoiler Spoiler Show

Spoiler Spoiler Show
Spoiler Spoiler Show

Spoiler Spoiler Show
Spoiler Spoiler Show

You guys are in so much sync I'm having less and less doubts about usbeing the same person.
Gah! *resists typing a certain spoiler which most likely is a spoiler because that's the first time you will be hearing this, I'm sure*... and it's such a good spoiler, too T^T

Spoiler Spoiler Show
Spoiler Spoiler Show

ahahaha Have you ever had any doubts? Let's conquer this club!
*said Yuki that has been holding out on the club for a few days now* :p

CutiePique

Awards
Please tell me that you know that that's (too much thatsD:) from MGS3! D: Tell me you know the series, tell me you've played and liked it! :3
Yes, I know. Eeeh,er, sorta, I got forced to play some MGS4. Ehhh, it's... fun to watch... >w< [doesn't sneak well: damn that 358Days mission with following Pete, omg damn it] I just watch my brother play.

Spoiler Spoiler Show
Spoiler Spoiler Show

...NOOOOOO. D: H-how dare you better yourself through academic learning~!

And J is me, so THE THREE OF US ARE ACTUALLY ONE PERSON? ;O Who is the real "us"-- or rather, "me"? Or...? Omg, such revelation confused my... our... my.. head!
\(@o@)/ What is real anymore?! DDx
Crazy.

Spoiler Spoiler Show
So wait, if you died -- did we all die? Am I... Are we still alive?! DDD8

Evil? No, I'm just sending the dead to where they belong.
...Did we stumble into another anime...?
Lololol.

Spoiler Spoiler Show
c: Whyyyyy?
...fufufufufu.

Spoiler Spoiler Show
Spoiler Spoiler Show

[tolerance to write post has ended] [snips remaining unreplied quotes out] xB
Gaaah, I copy pasted my post that I wrote from the normal editor into notepad, so I lost all my bolds and size changes and italics...! [adds some, then gets lazy and quits] xP

jRPGFan

Awards
Yes, I know. Eeeh,er, sorta, I got forced to play some MGS4. Ehhh, it's... fun to watch... >w< [doesn't sneak well: damn that 358Days mission with following Pete, omg damn it] I just watch my brother play.
Ahaha, I see. I was like that at first as well, but just couldn't resist it anymore at some point :3 And you don't really need to sneak there - gung ho is also an option in MGS games~ I believe it was possible to enter combat high in MGS4, that was fun :D

Spoiler Spoiler Show
Spoiler Spoiler Show

Spoiler Spoiler Show
Spoiler Spoiler Show

[tolerance to write post has ended] [snips remaining unreplied quotes out] xB
Gaaah, I copy pasted my post that I wrote from the normal editor into notepad, so I lost all my bolds and size changes and italics...! [adds some, then gets lazy and quits] xP
yeah, that's the problem I run it too D: I'm trying to write the bbcode manually though, in my replies at least. And I save the web page as well, so that I would see where the stylized text was before. I guess I should try pressing that "Switch Editor to Source Mode" button and then copying the stuff with all the bb code visible right there~

Darnarius

Oh, holy cow. I have some Free time guys, EFFING FREE TIME!! But not so much that i can read like 5 pages of new stuff?! Guys are crazy, I love it!

Anyway, I just finished Steins;Gate... so there is that. Top 5 Anime, easy.

Thats about it... Other than Sword Art Online II I'm watching now, but i don't want to turn this into a frikin "This is what anime I'm watching!" Blog Post, not that that is a bad thing, I follow some blogs like that... anyway, Hopfully I have some time to catch up, or just pretend the last week and a half never happened perhaps?

KHRULER

Awards
Oh, holy cow. I have some Free time guys, EFFING FREE TIME!! But not so much that i can read like 5 pages of new stuff?! Guys are crazy, I love it!

Thats about it... Other than Sword Art Online II I'm watching now, but i don't want to turn this into a frikin "This is what anime I'm watching!" Blog Post, not that that is a bad thing, I follow some blogs like that... anyway, Hopfully I have some time to catch up, or just pretend the last week and a half never happened perhaps?

I remember when free time used to exist...too bad its just a myth now.

CutiePique

Awards
Ahaha, I see. I was like that at first as well, but just couldn't resist it anymore at some point :3 And you don't really need to sneak there - gung ho is also an option in MGS games~ I believe it was possible to enter combat high in MGS4, that was fun :D
I'm also terrible with shooting. Gimme a sword, gimme a keyblade, gimme a turn-based RPG where none of that matters, but for the love of all that is good DON'T GIVE ME A FIREARM.

Spoiler Spoiler Show
Spoiler Spoiler Show

Spoiler Spoiler Show
Spoiler Spoiler Show

Spoiler Spoiler Show
Spoiler Spoiler Show

Spoiler Spoiler Show
Spoiler Spoiler Show

yeah, that's the problem I run it too D: I'm trying to write the bbcode manually though, in my replies at least. And I save the web page as well, so that I would see where the stylized text was before. I guess I should try pressing that "Switch Editor to Source Mode" button and then copying the stuff with all the bb code visible right there~
Yeah, I don't always adopt the best typing technique on forums. When a forum has no BBCode and I just have to use html or if the editor just displays the source instead of the output, I type it all straight out.
And I've switched to source mode before copying my post on KHI before, I just forgotted this time. >n<);

jRPGFan

Awards

Congrats on free time~ Print those 5 pages! and then print some work-related stuff and print it as well! then you can make put those pages at your workspace at random to make that "busy working in this organized chaos of mine" feel, while reading the posts! :D

Yay~ glad you liked it :3

Oi!, don't skip on stuff! D: Make a todo list and read it when you can~

I'm also terrible with shooting. Gimme a sword, gimme a keyblade, gimme a turn-based RPG where none of that matters, but for the love of all that is good DON'T GIVE ME A FIREARM.
I was kinda bad at it as well, but Borderlands changed it all!! *__* It's a shooter RPG that you just_can't_stop_playin! Not that I've become a lvl9999 ololoheadshot720noscope_CoDSUXBF4EVAH! pro or anything :D Ohyeah, Just Cause 2 also helped the "having fun in shooters" process :3
And turn-based RPGs? D: Hnnngh, I've played Saiyuki and Hoshigami and FFT and 2 Arc the Lad games on PS2 and I dunno... they just.. take so much freaking time! D: The battles progress sooooooooooo slow D': I know it's not about speed and all about strategy and stuff, but I-I can't I just can't! I need action! Even long battles might not be a problem if I'm constantly in control of my character - moving him and dodging and defending and attacking and healing, all in real time. Like Ethereal Queen/Gabe/Lenneth/Freya battles in SO or Regulus (Nereid) on hardcore and LV250 in ToE. But turn-based?
Spoiler Spoiler Show

Yeeeeeah, that bad :D

Spoiler Spoiler Show
Spoiler Spoiler Show

Spoiler Spoiler Show
Spoiler Spoiler Show

Spoiler Spoiler Show
Spoiler Spoiler Show

Spoiler Spoiler Show
Spoiler Spoiler Show

Yeah, I don't always adopt the best typing technique on forums. When a forum has no BBCode and I just have to use html or if the editor just displays the source instead of the output, I type it all straight out.
And I've switched to source mode before copying my post on KHI before, I just forgotted this time. >n<);
Aaaaw D: So, what do you use to reply afterwards? A simple notepad or notepad++? 8D

Darnarius

Spoiler Spoiler Show
Woh woh, woh... woh woh....wait... hold up for a second...... You live in America?

I remember when free time used to exist...too bad its just a myth now.
Ahhh, yep, the good ol' days huh?

Congrats on free time~ Print those 5 pages! and then print some work-related stuff and print it as well! then you can make put those pages at your workspace at random to make that "busy working in this organized chaos of mine" feel, while reading the posts! :D

Yay~ glad you liked it :3

Oi!, don't skip on stuff! D: Make a todo list and read it when you can~
Lol, wish I had a job that was about just sitting down and reading stuff or anything like that. Oh well wish in one hand and crap in the other and see which one fills up first!

But alright, alright, I'll try to catch up... Tho I see we have entered a new meta of talking entirely in spoiler tags. Might take awhile to catch up at that rate...

I was kinda bad at it as well, but Borderlands changed it all!! *__* It's a shooter RPG that you just_can't_stop_playin! Not that I've become a lvl9999 ololoheadshot720noscope_CoDSUXBF4EVAH! pro or anything :D Ohyeah, Just Cause 2 also helped the "having fun in shooters" process :3
And turn-based RPGs? D: Hnnngh, I've played Saiyuki and Hoshigami and FFT and 2 Arc the Lad games on PS2 and I dunno... they just.. take so much freaking time! D: The battles progress sooooooooooo slow D': I know it's not about speed and all about strategy and stuff, but I-I can't I just can't! I need action! Even long battles might not be a problem if I'm constantly in control of my character - moving him and dodging and defending and attacking and healing, all in real time. Like Ethereal Queen/Gabe/Lenneth/Freya battles in SO or Regulus (Nereid) on hardcore and LV250 in ToE. But turn-based?
Spoiler Spoiler Show

Yeeeeeah, that bad :D
Lmao, fair enough. I never used to like strategy games, still don't really care for turn based, unless they are very customizable like Final Fantasy 7 was, or job systems like FF 5 and Bravery Default. But I now I really have a desire to play strategy games. It feels like I need to always have atleast 1-action packed game that I can play at anytime. 1 to 2- Indie games that can give you hours of fun whenever you have time. 1-portable game that you can take/play anywhere. And 1-strategy game that I can indulge in if I feel the need to test my brain lol

Last edited:

jRPGFan

Awards
Woh woh, woh... woh woh....wait... hold up for a second...... You live in America?
You have quoted her whole post to ask just that? :D

Lol, wish I had a job that was about just sitting down and reading stuff or anything like that. Oh well wish in one hand and crap in the other and see which one fills up first!

But alright, alright, I'll try to catch up... Tho I see we have entered a new meta of talking entirely in spoiler tags. Might take awhile to catch up at that rate...
You can always say that that's some reading material that will help you to better yourself at what you do! :3 and possibly get hated on if they actually decide to check what you're reading :D
Soooo, no downtime while you're at work? None at all? D:

Yeah, it saves space and, well, they have some of that "open at your own risk" stuff inside :D Like all spoilers should have, right? :) well, except for some big images or gifs and even then it can be considered a risk because if you're on your phone or tablet or smth and there ain't any wi-fi nearby and you're using mobile internet then it could cost you a pretty penny D: well, at least that's how it is here :/ and I have no idea why this is in smaller text D:

Lmao, fair enough. I never used to like strategy games, still don't really care for turn based, unless they are very customizable like Final Fantasy 7 was, or job systems like FF 5 and Bravery Default. But I now I really have a desire to play strategy games. It feels like I need to always have atleast 1-action packed game that I can play at anytime. 1 to 2- Indie games that can give you hours of fun whenever you have time. 1-portable game that you can take/play anywhere. And 1-strategy game that I can indulge in if I feel the need to test my brain lol
You, sir, need a looooot of games to keep your entertained :D All I have to play for the moment is FFX-2 and then Catherine afterwards. After that I'll move on to PC - maybe DS2 or GTA5 or Dead Rising 3 (YES! IT'S COMING TO PC!!! X3). And speaking of Cathy - that's something you could test your brain on ;) Could probably beat most strategies in testing the brain :D and it's a lot more interesting. Just reminding you about its existence, no pressure or anything :)

Darnarius

You have quoted her whole post to ask just that? :D
Mmmhmm, Felt Appropriate

You can always say that that's some reading material that will help you to better yourself at what you do! :3 and possibly get hated on if they actually decide to check what you're reading :D
Soooo, no downtime while you're at work? None at all? D:

Yeah, it saves space and, well, they have some of that "open at your own risk" stuff inside :D Like all spoilers should have, right? :) well, except for some big images or gifs and even then it can be considered a risk because if you're on your phone or tablet or smth and there ain't any wi-fi nearby and you're using mobile internet then it could cost you a pretty penny D: well, at least that's how it is here :/ and I have no idea why this is in smaller text D:
I guess I could slip it in some Blueprints of or Job Details, even Material list! Though i could see a wall of text standing out pretty boldly in any of those.... but really the only time i have "downtime" I'm usually chatting with the other people around me, or taking a nap during break.

But regardless! I more or less got caught up on everything, skipping a few spoilers here and there.

You, sir, need a looooot of games to keep your entertained :D All I have to play for the moment is FFX-2 and then Catherine afterwards. After that I'll move on to PC - maybe DS2 or GTA5 or Dead Rising 3 (YES! IT'S COMING TO PC!!! X3). And speaking of Cathy - that's something you could test your brain on ;) Could probably beat most strategies in testing the brain :D and it's a lot more interesting. Just reminding you about its existence, no pressure or anything :)
What can I say, i like to be spoiled for choice, this way if I'm ever "bored", I have no one to blame but myself. Although recently I wouldn't mind being bored for a bit....

KHRULER

Awards
Um, is it weird that I got a "Shrek" ad pop up randomly....oh this Shrek thing...why me? D:

Last edited:
Back