• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Cartoon/TV ► Gravity Falls - #CipherHunt & Journal 3

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Chuman

Dad of Boy
Awards
Re: Gravity Falls

The last episode makes me feel like this is the last season...
what, no it can't be. i just got on board this is not happening. its only had three years, two seasons. i can't handle this. give them phineas and ferb instead, can i go back in time and swap gravity falls' and P&F's runtimes?

okay, i know it isn't official but this is the first animated series i've gotten into in a very long time, it's just so perfect. i can NOT handle a cancellation.

Taochan

Administrator
Staff member
Awards

what, no it can't be. i just got on board this is not happening. its only had three years, two seasons. i can't handle this. give them phineas and ferb instead, can i go back in time and swap gravity falls' and P&F's runtimes?

okay, i know it isn't official but this is the first animated series i've gotten into in a very long time, it's just so perfect. i can NOT handle a cancellation.
Obviously I don't really know as there doesn't seem to be any information regarding a next season but just with the plot of the episode it seems very... end of line.

Chuman

Dad of Boy
Awards

Obviously I don't really know as there doesn't seem to be any information regarding a next season but just with the plot of the episode it seems very... end of line.
but maybe... just maybe, their world is plunged into darkness by bill cypher and the mystery twins must fight an ancient prophesised world to defeat a threat much bigger than they know, pulling all the strings. they'll have to take advantage of a powerful weapon first, but against all odds they shall succeed.

that way they can stretch out the show like never before, and make the shorts necessary to understand the story.

Megavoltage

Awards

that way they can stretch out the show like never before, and make the shorts necessary to understand the story.[/QUOTE]
Sorry man but I don't see that happening. The show can’t stretch out summer much longer since we saw Wendy signing up for class so we know school is starting soon. Another full season can’t be squeezed in. And I can’t see them pulling a new Big Bad out of nowhere, what could possibly top a trillion year old dreamscape demon that brings forth the apocalypse? Also in the last episode Mabel wanting to keep things the same is what brought Bill into our world. That episode was about growing up, accepting change, and moving on with your life. So if they abruptly go LOL SEASON 3 NOW where they somehow stretch out summer even further that would ruin the point.

I’m 99.9% positive we’re only getting two seasons. The only other way for more Gravity Falls adventures is video games that take place before Bill’s Weirdmagadon, like the recent 3DS game.

Chuman

Dad of Boy
Awards

Sorry man but I don't see that happening. The show can’t stretch out summer much longer since we saw Wendy signing up for class so we know school is starting soon. Another full season can’t be squeezed in. And I can’t see them pulling a new Big Bad out of nowhere, what could possibly top a trillion year old dreamscape demon that brings forth the apocalypse? Also in the last episode Mabel wanting to keep things the same is what brought Bill into our world. That episode was about growing up, accepting change, and moving on with your life. So if they abruptly go LOL SEASON 3 NOW where they somehow stretch out summer even further that would ruin the point.

I’m 99.9% positive we’re only getting two seasons. The only other way for more Gravity Falls adventures is video games that take place before Bill’s Weirdmagadon, like the recent 3DS game.
it......... was a kingdom hearts joke. i'd assumed ppl would get it lol

Zettaflare

Shibuya
Awards

In a way, it`s probably for the best if this is the final season. It`s ending at its peak instead of dragging out and potentially losing quality

Anagram

Banned

In a way, it`s probably for the best if this is the final season. It`s ending at its peak instead of dragging out and potentially losing quality
Agreed. At least Disney didn't kill it early nor milk it to it was intolerable.

Chuman

Dad of Boy
Awards

i'm all caught up.

not ready for tonight, not even close to prepared.

King Wolfe

Basically... Run
Awards

it......... was a kingdom hearts joke. i'd assumed ppl would get it lol

What do you think this is? Some sort of website forum all about the popular video game series Kingdom Hearts which comprises a large majority of the discussions and threads?

Pfft, crazy talk.

Chuman

Dad of Boy
Awards

that was the greatest episode yet. from louis c.k., to mad max references, to wendy being a total badass and gideon finally not being a dick, it was fantastic and i can't wait for pt. 2.

CALL ME BODACIOUS T

Taochan

Administrator
Staff member
Awards

tumblr_inline_nwwsiqxXNl1rklc6b_540.png

This show kills me.

jnh71193

Awards

This episode was pretty amazing. I'm looking forward to the next episode.

hemmoheikkinen

Dear Kafka
Awards

For the past two days basically all I have been doing is watching Gravity Falls. Started season 1 yesterday, and finished it this morning. After that came season two and now I watched the 18th episode. My eyes and neck heart for staring at the computer all day, and my face hurts for grinning and laughing really hard, but I feel like I have had a life changing experience. Bill instantly became one of my favorite villains of all time.

Uuh... to say the same thing with less words: I really, really like this show! :D
But now to bed since it`s past midnight!

Chuman

Dad of Boy
Awards

so i learned that gravity falls is set in the same multiverse as an adult swim show called rick and morty, alex hirsch is friends with that series' creator and drops some easter eggs now and then.

Anagram

Banned

Finally caught up on Weirdmageddon pt 1 and holy fuck. When's part 2!?

Chuman

Dad of Boy
Awards

november 23rd apparently. i'll be 17 when pt. 2 comes out.

Chuman

Dad of Boy
Awards

just look at the spacing between The Love God and Northwest Mansion Noir. it could be much worse.

KingdomKey

Queen
Awards

I caught up on this yesterday. Episode 15 of season two was hilarious with the unicorns and their talk of purity. After reading through the pages a little, I feel like some of you are right that this would be its final season, because they did sort of put episode 18 part one off till the very end and had minor filler episodes unrelated to it. Such as the episode before it with Dipper trying to get over Wendy. I can't wait for part two though. <3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back