• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Overwatch - Sequel Coming Soon

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Ruby Rose

I knew it would be a matter of time before they made the Adjutant from Starcraft a character. Echo and McCree's character dynamic looked a lot like James Raynor and Kerrigan (minus the zerg thing)

Scorpio Li

FANTTMv.png

Dang son, I didn't know Papa Jeff's head was worth hundred millions of dollars? I'd be willing to waste my money on a plane ticket to California to fetch him.

I knew it would be a matter of time before they made the Adjutant from Starcraft a character.
Well, that revolution isn't gonna kick into overdrive itself.

Ðari

Look at you, armor-less
Staff member
Awards
>Ana (main support-single target, community thought she was UP, blizzard buffed her, then nerfed her until Mercy dominated the game for 8 months lol.)

> Sombra (DPS - Recon/Single to Multi-Target Silencer, was useful after many needed changes to hack and line of sight checks.)

> Orisa (Anti-CC tank, with a multi-use CC ability and bunker-type shielding + Damage Buff Ult)

> Doomfist (Melee Oriented DPS, Underrated mobility, High-Burst Damage potential if you got the patience to learn him)

> Moira (Suppo- DPS, Damage orb Damage Orb Damage Orb)

> Brigitte (Tank/DPS/Support Hybrid. Now the only source of additional armor in the game. Shield Bash Combo 4gitte.)

> Wrecking Ball (Tank. Tanks by being really obnoxious to hit when really skilled and your team farms the idiots that can't kill him lol.)

> Ashe (DPS. Das all I know bb~.)

EDIT:

Two upsets in the same night. USA falls to the UK and China stomps Finland, (DIDN'T SEE THIS COMING AT ALL WTF!)

Last edited:

Ðari

Look at you, armor-less
Staff member
Awards
No worries about the double post scorpio, it's not that serious. You can only personally delete your post when you have hit the 3k post milestone and are a "silver member" or whatever.

If hero 30 is already playable, then still we probably can expect this hero to follow the traditional pattern of release windows. My only thing is, has anyone on reddit had any guesses as to the next hero? Everyone always goes back to the Recall trailer but really I the lore we don't have enough of, usually tells us something about the next hero.

Scorpio Li

No worries about the double post scorpio, it's not that serious. You can only personally delete your post when you have hit the 3k post milestone and are a "silver member" or whatever.

If hero 30 is already playable, then still we probably can expect this hero to follow the traditional pattern of release windows. My only thing is, has anyone on reddit had any guesses as to the next hero? Everyone always goes back to the Recall trailer but really I the lore we don't have enough of, usually tells us something about the next hero.

Alright, cool. Anyways, reddit hasn't said anything except that 6 six heroes are being planned out, Hero 30 and Echo probably being two of those.

I can only guess that Hero 30 is male, just because of this balanced female to male ratio and then they jumped to a male animal after Brigitte brought that equality of numbers.

And it seems like a part of Reddit is mad at Lead Writer Michael Chu again just because he debunked McCree and Ashe being "ex-lovers', even though there's other directions in writing that can still make sense with what happened between them so far.

Honestly, I don't think people at Reddit bother to think more, speculate more, or even research things anymore like they used to with something like Sombra's ARG for example. It's like they just take things at face value nowadays.

Last edited:

Sora2016

Silver Member
Awards
Alright, cool. Anyways, reddit hasn't said anything except that 6 six heroes are being planned out, Hero 30 and Echo probably being two of those.

I can only guess that Hero 30 is male, just because of this balanced female to male ratio and then they jumped to a male animal after Brigitte brought that equality of numbers.

And it seems like a part of Reddit is mad at Lead Writer Michael Chu again just because he debunked McCree and Ashe being "ex-lovers', even though there's other directions in writing that can still make sense with what happened between them so far.

Well on the flip-side those of us who ship Hanzo and McCree are quite happy with that lol. Though, I guess I really wouldn't care anyway. I'm still not sure how much they are gonna push actual ships aside from like Torb and his wife and Tracer and Emily, of course.

Ruby Rose

I'm still holding out this cutie here. :(

BTW, would it be too much to ask for another japanese hero? Maybe a samurai ala Samuro from WoW or a melee monk character like Kharazim?

Scorpio Li

I'm still holding out this cutie here. :(
Helio, eh? One of my favorite potential heroes.

Helio.jpg

I want to see more young attractive males in Overwatch, but I feel like it's gonna take time. I'm hoping Helio is Hero 30 though, since it's very likely to be male.

Last edited:
Maybe do you guys know where is the best place to buy this game? Is it possible to find somewhere that the price would be under 40 EURO ?

Thanks ;)

BorkBoozler

Check Eneba.com My friend bought a game on black Friday from this site. He said that the prices were amazing because they did huge discounts. Also he said that the payment was really fast and that everything is working. Have a look maybe you will like it also :)

I have bought Overwatch for 29,10 Euro. I think it is a good price and everything is working perfectly. Thanks ! :)

Sdog

Awards
[video=youtube;eAZ7azcr3cw]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eAZ7azcr3cw[/video]

GOLDEN REIN

TruestSyn

Bronze Member
Awards
They need to quit nerfing the attractive females in overwatch to please crowds and audiences that don't even play the game. It's absurd they're bending over for people who aren't even playing the game. And they do need more attractive males to balance out the game for both sides.

Scorpio Li

They need to quit nerfing the attractive females in overwatch to please crowds and audiences that don't even play the game. It's absurd they're bending over for people who aren't even playing the game. And they do need more attractive males to balance out the game for both sides.
I'm pretty sure Blizzard hasn't toned down any of the attractiveness of the females, but you definitely took the words right out of my mouth about having more attractive males.

All we have for male humans, are mostly old or middle-aged people (despite their attractiveness) and a few silly looking dudes. The only one who is both attractive and young is Lucio. It'd be nice to have more males who are in the age range of 20s to early-30s (at most being 33 years old).

That's where most of the human females' ages are at. The exceptions, of course, are Mercy, Moira, Ana, and Ashe.

Last edited:

Xblade13

The Cleric of Flamesgrace
Awards
Judging by how the current roster is shaped (7 tanks, 6 supports, 16 damage), I'd have to guess Hero 30 is a new support, preferably another option to main healer. I think they gave up on the idea of non-healing support in this game, considering the Symmetra rework to make her a Damage class.

Though I did have an idea for a non-healing young male support that focused on poisoning enemies over time, negating or lowering healing on opponents, speed boosting a single ally (as an option to Lucio), and an Ultimate that reversed opponent healing into damage. This support wouldn't do any healing himself, as it's a lot of utility.

Scorpio Li

Blizzard could also try to make use of temporary shields like Lucio, Doomfist, and Hammond's. Along with some sort of damage resistance/reduction like what Orisa has.

There can only be so many different ways to heal until Blizzard ends up making similar healing methods. Geoff Goodman pointed out on a Twitch stream that they were concerned about making more heroes that would end up copying and feeling like other ones. More heroes like Orisa and Brigitte (who feels like a Reinhardt/Lucio hybrid somewhat to me personally)

Back