• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Recent content by 歩 Ayumu

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. 歩 Ayumu

Not new, but back...

Yeah, so, I joined a few years ago and lost interest and left. But, with the ever so popular release of 1.5 and whatnot, I figured I would give it another shot. Much like everyone else, I have been excited to play this, although unlike many others I have yet to start it! I have been working on...
  2. 歩 Ayumu

Issue with the BBS bundle pack PSP

Spyells, don't return it to Sony. Just swap for another one at Gamestop. Save yourself the hassle of shipments, the agony of waiting, and the risk of spending more money. >.>
  3. 歩 Ayumu

You can, they will just keep the memory card that comes out of the new package they give you.
  4. 歩 Ayumu

You can as long as you have the order receipt that game with the purchase. :3
  5. 歩 Ayumu

Game works on CFW, but can't install?

I have it downloaded and purchased, and it's just the ISO that does not let you install. I installed it to my MS with another PSP that has OFW off of my UMD, and it installed perfectly fine. But, as noted above, it makes absolutely no difference. The only game I've ever noticed a difference on...
  6. 歩 Ayumu

Yeah it's possible if you go to the same store you bought it at. Otherwise, your best bet is going to your local store with the bundle and explaining you don't have your receipt, and need them to call the store you did buy it at and obtain that info. Usually, the best information to provide is...
  7. 歩 Ayumu

Wait--before you do anything O_O; The dude who you spoke with at Gamestop is a NOOB! It's Gamestop policy to do a return for any item purchased from a Gamestop store within 30 days of original purchase date, including new systems (core and bundles alike). I know because... well, I work at one >>...
  8. 歩 Ayumu

Disc cannot be read

They don't offer them at your school? Damn :< You could always try this Australia Mail - Signup Today For A Free Australia Email Account >.>' lolz
  9. 歩 Ayumu

Disc cannot be read

This may be a long shot, but are you a college student by chance? If so, this may be of interest: Amazon Student Free 2-day shipping on anything they fulfill themselves :3
  10. 歩 Ayumu

Most of the time this dialogue pops up when you press the 'Home' button on the lower-left side of the side (just a bit to the right from the D-pad, under the screen). Although, if it's doing it when you have it lying down... Definitely a hardware issue! Seems to me the system was somehow damaged...
  11. 歩 Ayumu

Disc cannot be read

Did you pay anything for shipping? If so, I don't think they will refund that. Also, they may try to charge your account $10 for the gaming credit they give out for purchases on KHBBS. If you haven't used it yet, you should be safe.
  12. 歩 Ayumu

Disc cannot be read

Yeah, definitely sounds like a faulty copy. Amazon will probably pay for dirt cheap shipping, so expect a delay on receiving your game. :C
  13. 歩 Ayumu

BBS bundle package

I wish I would have been able to afford this T^T The right button on my PSP's D-pad is barely functioning these days. Too much hard pressing from my BHTS games. Maybe even from dungeon crawling on P3P too. Who knows o_o
  14. 歩 Ayumu

Hihihihi :3

Herro thar KHI community x3 I have actually lurked these forums for a while now, but never actually joined *hides in corner* Don't abuse me T^T I was just busy running my own two sites, and co-running another site (behind the scenes), which used to be affiliated with KHI iirc. Regardless, I was...
Back