• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
A
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings Awards About

• oh wow thanks... I kinda started the joke because you said in her template the way to her heart is with laughter...
    I worked in a laundramat back in CP for all the hotels there. I might be pegged for that.

Due Date is about a business man who goes across the country with an obnogious guy (in his point of view) who wants to be an actor to fulfill his promise from his dad's death. The business mans wife is about to have their baby and they are both heading to Califorina together due to the fact that they have been put on the no fly list as the business has an arguement with the wanna be actor. The wanna be actor is played by Zack something who was in Hangover and the business man is played by Robert Downey Jr from the Iron Man movies. Basically the business guy gets annoyed by the wanna be actor every second they spend time with each other but the actor dude is trying to be nice to him in his own way. That's all I could describe without giving much spoilers about it but I say it's not a bad movie.

And the dogs I have well..........Here I have two labs (a black and white one) they are Bernie (I didn't name it my mom's boyfriend did because it's his) and Mandy (had her since she was a pup) a Cocka-Poo (my mom's dog) who's name is Shadow, and Oreo (a Mini-Poodle who's technically my sisters but he likes me more anyway). But over at my dad's place I have a Pum-Poo (its a pumeranian crossed with a poodle but I think it has more pumeranian then poodle) who's name is Emma and a Biscone Frise (small and gray and her name is Holly). Basically I have like six dogs in total. But for as my own personal pets I have a leopard gecko (his name is Alpha Looxio due the fact I named him after my first leopard gecko I had for 3 years, the Alpha part is because he has the Greek symbol on his head that represents the Alpha letter) and a corn snake (I called him Sneaky because when I first had him he always hid himself in the bedding of his tank)
    Eh, same for me. My mom wants me to work for fast food but it's so cliche and lame to even do it. So far I've been applying at stores, restraunts, hell I even applied at a few hotels around here. I thought i was gonna be hired on the spot at this one hotel but apparently the manager was busy.

Today I went and saw the first part of the 7th Harry Potter movie with my family. It was good. Last night I did went and see Due Date with one of my friends as well and that was funny and also good.

And thank you for liking my puppy idea. (P.S.......I actually do act that way with my own dogs.)
    Blue and alphonse also are going be our roommates on Shades of Blue. lol Im picturing this to be like that show "Friends".
    I used a cockney accent once for a play I was in. It was called The Secret Garden which was based off a book. I played the uncle of that play.
    Well Ive been looking for work for the past two weeks, hopefully I get something soon. I wanted to get a job before Black Friday where the stores give big discounts on items, but Im not going to make it. :/
    I think my sister is taking french in school right now. At least I think she still is. My favorite of accents I tend to use is my australian accent.
    cool I'll be waiting! just gotta wait a little longer... I always feel eager with a romance RP
    I tried learning spanish and took some class's in high school. But I wasn't hot in that. I sucked. -_- I can speak in various accents but never the language. Although I want to learn how to speak japanese at some point.
    Nothing really. My cousin and her boyfriend just came by to drop off some spanish flash cards for my mom's boyfriend. Apparently he wants to learn spanish. I don't know why. He just does.
    I was a bit skeptic by putting them in because I was afraid of poking my eye out. But later I got use to them. And that's nice.
    Um....well from I what see your a good friend, somebody someone can rely on. Energetic, and open minded to ideas. Very friendly, and outgoing person. Willing to help others who need help.
    You should be what I am, an Operative, which is a skilled worker, versatile in different trades.

We can be partners in business.
    So how have you been now? I just got back from my eye exam and now have some more contact len's. I'm in need of some cause I'm down to my last pair.
    Well, my eyes are trying to stay open but I'm tired as hell. It's nice you went to prom. It's a once in a lifetime chance for every teen. Course I had miss it. But I was glad I did. I think my grandma being in the hospital nearly suffering to her death and who needs her families love and support is more important then going to a dance.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back