• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
bittermeat
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings Awards About

• Hey bittermeat. I saw you were online so I thought I'd say hi. So whatcha doing right now?
    Well I see thy is leaving Site Staff.
    Anyway, I'm not gonna give you one of those "I'll miss you Bittermeat!" Simply, Because you're not leaving KHI and going for good, you'll still be a member.
    Buuuut...
    I personally think you did a great job as a part of Site Staff and contributed to the KH fan community A LOT!
    So see you around, BM and good luck with whatever future goals you have in mind.

~The Enchanted
    i heard that your leaving... but.. why? you're such a great translator.. and, well ur bittermeats! u cant just leave us can you? o_o... Dx
    Hey thanks for accepting my Friendship Request. I'm looking forward to being friends with you.
    bittermeats! Your the best translator I have ever met and plus I think your cool. Keep up the good work. By the way, I like the new site design a lot.
    hello..I was wondering when were you going to put up the Nomura interview that you promised from last month? I think it was from the Replai vids...
    also are still going to translate the recent scans that we have? I mean the fulll complete scan translations like you usual do and not just the dialogue parts?
    Sorry to see you go,

You were a great addition to KHI. Good luck with future endeavors
    C
    i was wondering when kh 358/2 days was coming out in america? i think you said that it would be sometime between frb. and spring i just wanted to make sure
    A
    You ever read "A Series of Unfortunate Events"? Because I'm listening to the track for the DVD Menu over and over again. For some reason.
    I can't find the Kana for Jiminy Cricket. I'm working on his page and I can't find it. I think I might run into the same problem for some of the other Disney characters too. I still have to finish Merlin and Donald Duck. But I haven't gotten to those so I might be able to find the Kana. I also don't know Jiminy's age or home world. But I don't' think it was ever mentioned in the games. :(
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back