• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
C
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings Awards About

• I know, sometimes when we were getting ready to compete we would lose sight of what is important
    I'm still looking for a place where I can learn martial arts and I decided not to take up fencing this summer.
    Well, it's over and we bombed it so bad I was laughing at the end of it and poor Nate was about in tears
    Thanxs!
    Pray for me, I'm not nervous but Nate is, and when he studies EVERYONE has to study with him
    I'm good!I have a state-wide bible quiz tommarrow.(We have to start to travel at 5am for a 3 hr drive, durring which I'll be stuck in a van with Nate, the most obbsessive person about Bible quiz EVER, so he'll be driving me nuts!(ussally he's not that bad and he's a nice guy))
    Yeah I heard! And I'm so excited. I can't wait to see who the next main characters are...
    Fine. Honestly, I'm scared. I don't want any more Sora/Kairi clones created and being given a huge role. I don't want any Sues or whatever created, either. I'm overjoyed to hear that Sora will be the hero but that still leaves me uneasy because they said that Roxas was the hero in Days then the plot turned out to be more about Xion :(
    I'd like to know more about Xehanort but I don't want Nomura to lurk to much in the past and uncover all the mysteries such as games all about the apprentices. And I hope he'll leave some cliffhangers or not answer all our questions because I need to have my own fanfiction fantasy!!!
    I haven't taken fencing or martial arts yet :'(
    Okay. No wonder Jesus is in your username.
    Btw, try not ot call me by my real name out of no where. Like if we're both posting in a thread, don't suddenly go "Hi, Monica!!!" or something.
    I'm doing well. Exams next week. Last day of sixth day is on the 17th. Can't wait for summer. I can finally sleep in. I really want to take up fencing and martial arts this summer.
    I'm from Manila.
    Btw, what's your religion.
    You mean you don't know??? Larxene's VA does Wendy's commercials!
    And I've never tried eating there. It's not very popular over here.
    Wendy's xD
    I don't think my question will be answered. It's rare when I get picked. It didn't work the last time. The one with Quinton Flynn.
    Well If it's big it won't matter it'll just make it smaller (Once I used a pic that was the size of my wallpaper and it was just fine!)
    Well come join!(Look at my previous posts and you'll find it!)
    (Really?It didn't?Maybe you should try a different pic it could be a problem with the one you have!)
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back