• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
D∆NTE
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings Awards About

• Well it's certainly annoying to see someone with a sig that's very tall and stretches the page horizontally. You don't need to change it, but it's common courtesy to all those on the forums to not have an overly-large sig, even if you might deem it as fine.
    Oh yeah that was a total improvement over the last one. =/

How about one that's, say, no wider than mine and no taller than 500 pixels? That shouldn't annoy or inconvenience anyone.
    Who says we cant, i am just saying, dont be saying your better then everyone else. You don't want to be another Qster. Believe me when i tell you, Qster is like the most-hated Rper in all of KHI. If you battle him, don't, he is very un-skilled. He is like worst then the shittiest rper of all LOL!!
    1.) Dan is one of my good friends, and i know from experience how good he is. So when I get quite offended when you say you can beat him, when i know that is my honor lol.

2.) it doesn't matter how many battles you been in, it matters of the people you beat. and looking at your score, you took on the strongest people, and lost..so yeah.
    And i never had a problem with you until you went and dared said you were better then Dan, whcih your not..but go ahead challenge me, i will demolish you :D
    Just to save you the embarrassment, you won't win against GF. You have no skill whatsoever. You have as much skill as a retarded monkey, and even that monkey can outclass you. And to answer your next question, you have no chance of beating me. your skills are infirior to mine, and you will not even make it past the first post..but sure if you want to test your skills that you think you have, go ahead challenge me, i will prove my point.
    Yea I shouldn't of I guess I was thinking out loud I looked at it again and nothing I said made sense haha
    Challenged you, accept or back out gracefully, either way I'm just checkin' in on your originality son.
    H
    Hey, I get bored. People shouldnt pick on me because of it...
    I've been busy. School play, and things on the site. I'll try to have something up soon. Also, is your spear PURE fire, or is it a spear that's lit on fire?
    wow... i read the thread and they are pretty extreme! MESMAR_RISING is a nice name xD too bad
    just PM the name... dont worry.. i wont take it.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back