• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Davey
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings Awards About

• Yeah, like, last time I did something was for this other KH site I work at, and that was, I dunno, a month or so ago?

Should get it back soon, though.
    b-b-but they told me you killed people ;-;

Haha, nice, nice. I dig this one a lot:

Don't worry, Noich has got it

But sometime in the future, I will look for your expertise again lol
    DAVEY STOP
    I ended up wanting to use a different stock
    I'm sorry for the inconvenience

Also, you don't need to work on this, I know you have finals and that's a whole lot more important then a request.
    Thanks for trying though
    umm yes, unless you want to take it, I won't have it done until tonight since I'm going to class soon.
    O
    The Terra one. You've changed it substantially from when you put it in your cnc thread. :]
    O
    I've been noticing you updating that sig of yours. I'd just like to say it currently looks sexy as fuck. If you can make the left part of it resemble the right in terms of sexines, I will forever love you. <3 lol
    Cannibal is just okay (don't like hearing her say anus :x), but I liked the other three.
    She's coming to Chicago and I get to see her (Ke$ha, not 3OH3!).
    Looked up a video of her actually singing and it's actually pretty amazing (I expected shit). So I'm excited. :3
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back