• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Dawning Twilight

Profile posts Latest activity Postings Awards About

• Yeah, i see all of these nice rapper sigs, and i am a huge fan of Lil Wayne..so its only right i get a sig of him...:D
    LOL, yeah i saw that, even tho i make sigs, i am digging the new style of Hall..so i asked one of him..:D!
    That is just fine with me, i got to do other stuff like mine and seph's current rp..i told seph this but i should tell you, that if the time comes where Battle For Wract becomes dead that is when the tiem will come for when i work my ass off on this new new project all three of us are working on.

Let me ask, what kind of music are you into...just wondering.
    Basically use pictures and your experiance of watching bleach as your guide. So is a deal...BTW there is no rush cause there is a lot of work to be done so this could take a couple of weeks, but when its all said and done..hopefully it will get a lot more attention
    Alright, maybe instead of me doing the climate and all that stuff i will do the npc's and the detail of the Rasaro Ritual, and you could do the Locations..Sound good
    My original bleach rp
    Me and seph agreed that yes we are going to stick to that one, but add a lot more stuff, such as climates of the soul society, world of the living, and other such things. And npc's..like the captains, people of the world of the living. And also some new locations which i personally will do.. And as for what you want to work on for it...i am allowing you to choose that..Since i got the climate, npc's,and locations. Seph got the introduction to the rp, and you well you get to choose...its up to what you want to do..^_^
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back