• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Dawning Twilight

Profile posts Latest activity Postings Awards About

• I could afford if I saved up for a few years....probably xD

*gets chest bumped*

I know 2 people in RL who have the same bday as me, my cousin's best friend and my ex-french teacher xD

xDD

gender change? wait who's gender change :eek:?

edit: noticed it just now xDDDD
    I can never buy it using my money at my current age and finance status xD

March 22nd :D

Hance the 223 in my name :3 (22 for the date, 3 for the month)
    AMERICAN PRIDE IS WHERE IT IS 8D

-_-

serious mode

Time for sleepy-poo C:. So bye-bye man, ttyl; my temp should be completed in the next few days, depending if i can get on the comp for a good enough time.

So nighty night, and sleep well Ego man C:
    O>o really, South Korea. well sorta bad joke here, but at least you were born in the nice side of Korea XD
    The First Mark:
    Unlike the second mark, this one is not as easily explained, While it is a physical object, it is one not often used as a weapon, but think of it as a household appliance. A latern. This isn’t really a weapon that can be used in effect, but there is one important thing about this Latern that makes it co-existence to Morte’s ability. It has a demonic spirit that lives deep within the core, and with that is how it can correspond with Morte’s power.

But more about this demon spirit, like where did it come from? How did it get trapped in this Latern? How did Morte come in possession with it?

All questions that can be answered easily, but not so easily. While these figurative questions are based off of assumptions, they can be related to the history of both Morte’s Marks and his own personal bio.
    No but srsly, eventually someone'll have to control the AotSA. What if there's a disaster. And who gives missions?
    Sorry the other vm was an accident. But I think it might be okay to do classes once or tiwce, but I'm cool with that
    So should I just say that he's in the hospital?And who controls the classes, what am I gonna do when temps are in school
    Dude, or dudet. If you don't then who does. Would I just be able to say...gale is in the hospital. Also. who does the classes. Would we have to sing up teachers
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back