• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Recent content by Destiny

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. D

Fanfiction ► Blinded (THIS IS THE LAST TIME I POST THIS!)

I know what chapter 8's about! Nah-na-nah-na-nah. -grins- ok, where should we start the bidding for information, lol.
  2. D

hee hee hee.....i know what happened!!! I know everything!!!!! -grins- lol. it...tis..hard...not...to...leak...out...secrets. I KNOW WHAT HAPPENED! I KNOW WHAT HAPPENED!! lol
  3. D

She's so bad huh, she hasn't posted the next chapter yet. -reach's for DH's throat- I NEED A COMPUTER!!!!!! lol. I'll go insane if my grandpa doesn't hurry up and get that new one he's been talking about. -sighs- i have youth tonight and a subborn self centered person with a gorgeous smile is...
  4. D

Fanfiction ► A Promise Held Forever::Kairi's Story~

Yaaahhhh!!!!! I love it!!!!! I'm going to be checking constantly for more, lol. ^_^ Good job!
  5. D

Fanfiction ► Caught

SWEEEEEEEEETTTT!!!!!! I LOVE IT!!! That was great! You should write one where Riku comes back too.^_^ And make a happy ending for him too!
  6. D

Fanfiction ► Open Your Heart to Darkness

Ya, you were right wasn't as good as your other chapters. But you'll probably edit it later right? Lol! That was funny, Yuffy print boxers, lol. ^_^
  7. D

Sweet deal!!!! I love this one soooooooooo much, lol. Ewwwwww, if you had been more detailed with the collar bone, and made Kairi be able to fix it with a crack, eh, i don't think i would have been able to handle that.....lol I would sooooooooo not want that to be me, i can imagine that...
  8. D

Fanfiction ► KH Destined Shadows

Sweet!!! This is awsome!! Keep going!!! But, NOOOOO RIKU!!!!!! HE'S DEAD!!! WAHHHH, AND SO IS SORA!!!NOOOOOO.......lol heh, i'm done ^_^
  9. D

Fanfiction ► dive into darkness.

Yes, please do continue, i await more!! lol ^_^
  10. D

Fanfiction ► Kingdom Hearts ~ Shadows of the Deep

Ahhhhh, cliff hanger!!!! I need to read mmooorrrrre, lol. ^_^
  11. D

WOW!!!! I remember this!!! But i hadn't read all the way! PLEASE PLEASE WRITE MORE!!!! ^_^ I love it!!! When will more be ready and posted?
  12. D

Fanfiction ► Kingdom Hearts ~ Shadows of the Deep

Took me forever to finally be able to even get back into the forums, arrgg, but the new background sure is nice ^_^ Please write more! Make sure you keep going, k! ^_^ heh heh, fanfics are my reading material, lol
  13. D

Fanfiction ► Good night, child...

Cool!!! Write more!! MOOORE!! lol ^_^
  14. D

Fanfiction ► Its Only You

AHHHH, poor Sora, Is he turning into a vampire!? Noooooo, that Kyle is really creepy.....kill him already Sora, lol. Awwwwww Kairi and Sora kiss, I love it!!! Can't wait for more ^_^
Back