• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
E

Profile posts Latest activity Postings Awards About

• EDIT:Scratch that.Moms makin me go babysitting with her so i wont be on today T_T
    Sorry about yesterday,i just slept too long.
    <.< Kick my ass? Okay. I'll be waiting for that ass kicking :3 And I do hope I see you more after the second.
    I see you have been playing the inferno Dion :3 How do you like it? Going to fall behind Ash this time around?
    Oky doky.
    I should be on tomorrow.
    I just woke up so thats why I wasnt on.Sorry.
    Good job with those exams too!
    IC, so, shawny ^_^, hows everyone treatin ya? good i hope, if not i'll kick their butts!
    Her name is Rebecca we've been together for a couple of years and I decided to take the plunge :D actually it wasn't until a month after you left that I got engaged I think so yea got her to join here too even :p
    :p is a mere fluke I'm sure you'll end up making a big comeback like always then I'll be forced to kick your ass like old times ^^ so I hear Europe isn't all it's cracked up to be.
    Oh, wow lol, haven't heard from you in forever. Eh, I've been ok. How bout you? How's it all the way over there?
    ZOMG it's DION!!!! yea it's been a year I've been good just graduated High school and and getting stuff set up for college. How have you been man I gotta admit it's good to hear from you
    Lol barbies are fun.And now since there is so much more,its even funnier for girls.When i was little there was some stuff but i didnt get much.
    Ahhh,so really,you shouldnt have bought that game.

It seems every brother and sister do that to each other.
    And i beat him up with a metal rod????I dont remember that.But i could have i guess.He would make me soo mad.
    Hmmm she seems very nice.
    Well if its your comp maybe you should stand up to her and tell you shouldnt have bought that game since you dont have your own comp.
    You going to give it to her?
    You could always say get your own comp and leave me alone....though that might involve her telling your mom about what you said to her.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back