• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Grace Falls
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings Awards About

• Ubi is epic at tags and avvies :D

Lol I am sure your pretty good, and I hope to learn from this fight :D Just getting into the battles so still learning. I know its gonna be a good match ^^
    Why thanks! Music always motivates me when I write, so I thought why not use it as a weapon? XD
    Same here! I have only heard how good you are from others so can't wait!!

Also, your avvie is muy smexxy ^^;;
    Ofc, take your time! I just wanted to double check you were still in! I look forward to the battle :D

Sumxic? Why thanks! That means a lot, really :D
    Hey, just checking to see if you mind our fighting being a 3-way? Want to make sure if its cool with you :)
    Hey, you posted a temp on my battle topic right? well i have no problem with a Two on One match, it fact, it's better that way.
    Yo man, thought i should make you this; happy christmas :3

There's two sig versions, and a new avvy for ya :3

[IMG]

[IMG]

Enjoy man ^^
    1. I've posted in out battle.

2. Can we just make it continuum and agree not to kill each other off? Because I'm leaning towards the continuum as it is by default. :/
    Hmm, I did it in like 20 mins. Do you want to take what I wrote and add to it?

Btw, I added you in.

I'm doing High School Musical 2: On Stage at the moment, I have recently done Sweeney Todd - playing Sweeney. Musical Theatre is my thanggg
    OMG! I was to fast and really wanted to do it, so I started without you. I will mention your name and that we are Callab'ing and we can be partners from here out *does some seedy smile* :)

Me? I finished school for good now and I graduated not that long ago. I like in Australia so it's different from where you are. I'm currently in a show though and it takes up alot of time hehe
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back