• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Hidden
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings Awards About

• It's difficult for me to navigate my interests so that they potentially overlap with those of KHI and hypothetically encourage good discussion: we'll see.

My good thoughts to your success! School's same old same old, perhaps balanced upon a more level-headed scalp. The weather here is rain and damp and cool, lush soul for relaxed ennui. Been milling about regarding what to do with spare time, and the future. Lethargy, incurable laziness, and whirling cerebral moods besiege me. I think I need more acquaintances but I'm so exasperatingly picky with company. This tells me to attend more clubs and do more (write more) things to attract like minds, and etc. The little errands here and there keep my mind off and ease. The misty city breeds mundane beauty and melancholy. But none of that's very interesting: yes, I recommend it very, very heartily.
    I have no idea where to begin. Yourself?

At present in my 'Documents' folder lies a document titled 'Foucault' at 412, the first five of which are "Blame/Thank Hidden for this"
    Thank you, your input will be taken into consideration! I've always wanted to throw in some timey-wimey into a RP but acted with trepidation over the complexity of such an element.
    Quick question! Would the introduction of intense time-travel to a role-play be offsetting to you or appealing?
    At this point, I think it would be better for you to go ahead and post.
    I waited too long to ask the Professor about Julian, and to write the rest of my planned action would take too long now.
    Apologies for the lateness in NoF! Together with my dead PS3, preparations for the winter semester have been consuming my time.

With both of those items straightened out, I should have a post up within the next few hours.
    Pretty much just family life and work. Started working as a software developer/analyst after I graduated from grad school. What are you up to?
    Just a quick update: Today my PS3 fell prey to the "yellow light of death," so I've had little time for anything else. My post in NoF will still come on Friday, though it may be late Friday -- just so you're aware.
    as someone who'd love to be an essayist, i'll contribute to that thread. my word is shoddy at this point but i swear!
    Political Science (philosophy minor), until grad school/law school. What of your academics and/or occupation?
    I can't stand most folk in Intel save with few exceptions, such as you, but to be honest, schoolwork has hammered the promise out of me. This week, I promise! Perhaps even tomorrow.
    im
    making
    a thread
    `~`

(yeah why do they insist on 25 chars in vms thing?)
    It's 2:34 AM i am on medicine and have a midterm and an assignment tomorrow (today?) and havent even touched the 5 hr energy drink yet lololol

after this ordeal, i promise
    foucault's discussion about inclusionary/exclusionary power + power over life/power or death

(f*ck foucault though)
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back