• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Katurian
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings Awards About

• But that thought scares me lol

Moving away from the place I am comfterble with into a newfound land D: Sounds like a video game, Golden Sun or something lol
    Lol it's fine. I like talking about this.

I'm not sure, I think I might want something closer to home, but I also want to go to the best school I can go to.
    Eh, High school isn't for me. It is fun and everything, but it is nothing like not having a care in the world :(
    Awwwww thank you again! :3 But you never know! If you'd had a bunch of practice you could be pretty good too! :D And they are!
    Haha I know what you mean. Once I went to Louisiana to be with my whole family...omg I can't even remember some of the cousins I had xP lol
    Its on ps2, the game is on this very beautiful landscape, and its a very secluded, lonely, and quiet lol cause its only you, a horse, a demon, and these bosses you have to find and fight them. Thats about it. As he tries to revive his dead girlfriend. But very fun.

Im playing KH2 for the first time XD never got the chance to play it thru.

We are all in someway or another. ^_^

I never played that lotr game, whats it about? Im also a beast on playing Super Smash Bros Brawl, kicking ass online as well. XD
    So do I actually, and no you dont look generic lol

Anyway I gotta go, it was nice talking to you :D
    Nah, nah it's fine. I have no problem listening to other peoples problems

Lol Ginnie I like that name. You look like a Sarah
    That is terrible, I know social status is important but dang.

I'm Erick by the way. It is nice to meet you!
    That really sucks :( I am sorry that had to happen.

Not to be nosy, but what kind of differences? Sorry if that is too personal.
    haha :D
    Green is actually the common eye color you see here if they're not brown xD
    Haha it's easy for me to observe my friends eyes! brown,brown,brown,brown,brown,hazel,brown,brown,brown,green,brown,brown,brown,brown,blue,bown,brown,brown, etc;
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back