• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Keyblade Seeker
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings Awards About

• Well, most of their characters revolve around eachother. Don't worry though eventually we'll all have to work together later on.
    As for now it looks like we're the Dynamic Duo, since after Mahinecken Town Zack is a Hybrid.
    Random it is. It's good to see I'm teaming up with somebody other than just having two characters.
    Did you get my friend request?
    Hey, Seeker, are the Heartless surounding Panfacag and Gale just random ones?
    hey I saw your avatar as one of the icons for a member on deviantart may I ask if you have one?
    Question. Can you modify your post so you guys will be moving as you talk about working together and then you see us at the end of your post (and we see you?)

To speed things along?
    Zack and Gale aren't in the Hallway Seeker, they're outside, hosting the Parade.
    the summons arent limited to me BUT it is my thing. If magic gives you permission then have at it. but for the love of all that is sacred, please let me know what summon you plan on getting. cause I will kinda flip the bonk out if you take one I have planned for the future. Besides that, well i have no issues, so if Magic is ok with it then so am I.
    i thought that your post was fantastic. i gotta say great stuff. i like the recap and the new stuff all mixed in.
    Sorry about that. But if Magic keeps this up I will be closing it myself. I will post though.
    that was mostly me joking around. thing is though.. my character isnt a felon. why is everyone trying to keep tabs on him or break in to my ship..
    Hey....would you mind color posting/or putting names by the people talking, read your first post, where you saw lunar and for a while i was completly confused. Just from now on, its cause i didnt realize you were posting qoutes from other peoples rps, until i wass like wait i remember reading this. lol ...so either do

Example

Lunar
    magicEdd
    Blah blah blah your posting

he replyed "Hey stop hitting me!!! that hurts!

Muhahahahaahahahahahaah!!!!
    I kept watching him hit him it was funnyy....

or Example 2

your posting blah blah blah

Lunar- "Stop hitting me!!!!!!!"
    magicEdd- "NEVER Muhahahaahahah!"

I didnt stop watching them hit each other cause i thought it was funny.

By doing this your posts will be alot more understandable and easyer to read.

please and thankyou.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back