• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
K
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings Awards About

• I?m sorry my PC was messed up but thanks 4 the advice anything more I should know?
    Well I need to work on my characters for this?project? I?m working on but the main character still needs some work though and I need to add more abilities for him and I need to work the the chain wrapped around his hand too
    I haven't started writing it yet I still have a lot things to work out but it's got somekind of mix with sci-fi and fantasy, I'd like it to ba an anime or mango someday :3 but the main character has electrokinesis and a sword that speaks to him telepathically
    I bet she said"I'm breaking up with you" or something XD
    Planning out my own story(might be a series) but first I gotta work out the characters
    Nah, you didn't hurt my feelings. I was just waiting for you to reply back and I never got a reply afterwards. And nah, I didn't get a PM at all.
    Interesting
    So who's your favorite fictional character?
    Mine is Kyoya Hibari
    OK thanx and btw what would be the coolest thing you'd wanna see in an awesome character
    Awesome and NO HW!!! And I need to think about this character I was working on
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back