• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
K
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings Awards About

• Yeah, so do I. Not too mention I've been sort of slacking, as well ;>.> So I actually have more work than usual.
    Yeah, I did. It's just I've been sort of busy lately with school work so I sort of forgot to reply back. Sorry.
    Well, not exactly sure about that. As long as you have all the right data on them, I'm sure it'll be fine, but then again there's also the fact that BbS is supposed to bring up even more mysteries. So it's possible you will have to improvise on that part.
    Well, it's not too new, but it's not bad either, seeing as how we had those dilemma's in KH1 with Ansem SoD somehow managing to still have a hold on himself and get a similar appearance to Xehanort and in KH2 with the Nobodies. But yeah, I wasn't sure if Hollow X was a Hollow or not, but I figured they were connected.
    Sounds interesting. I can't wait to see what the connection for MX to Hollow X then is, or any of the other Keyblade wielders for that matter.
    Ph, well that sounds quite interesting. But why only have characters that choose from Light, Darkness and Twilight? I mean, it's like you're leaving Dawn out completely. But other than that, it sounds really good and nice.

And also, would Hollow X happen to have any connection to the overall KH plot and Xehanort?
    Oh, how I love (and hate) spoilers =3

And that's good then. But I would recommend not having too many Keyblade wielders because then it may feel crowded and feel like there's too many and what-not. Like when there's too much FF in one world and it feels like there's too many and it feels crowded. Well, you know what I mean, right? But anyway, would you mind telling me some more on these characters? Oh, and on your villain?
    Oh. Well, have you got any ideas yet on what these characters may be? Like, their personalities, talents, Keyblades, powers, gender, etc? Personally I think there should be ones like Sora & co. who fight for the realm of light, while there are the ones who had fought on the side of darkness and pretty much like Vanitas and Master Xehanort, if not more vicious.
    Well, I had already VM'd you before you originally PM'd me >.>

But okay then. What did you want to talk about specifically in the story?
    Oh okay. Are we gonna do it in PMs, or through VMs? Because first you sent me a VM and then a PM and I'm not sure which one we'll be using now. -_____-
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back