• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
K
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings Awards About

• Well, there are more epic villains that aren't Maleficent you could use. You could use Chernabog, Dr. Facilier, etc. And as for the other Villains, that could work. You could even use the actual villains of that world as their henchmen or something. But are they all going to be insanely mad, or differ like the Org. did from each other? Like one maniacal, while one is sarcastic, etc.
    Oh okay. So then what villains are you gonna have it in specifically? I know you have Evil keybladers, but what about Disney and other villains?
    Lol yeah I wasn't going to say a thing. Didn't wanna spoil ya. I just figured it was obvious that BbS has crammed with sad endings so you wouldn't mind me saying that.
    Oh yeah, I saw all those. The Terra ending was really sad. Even though I didn't understand it. ;-;
    Well actually it's not a fanfic :lol:
    I always dreamed of these anime characters and thought of making my own random story
    Nice ideas though
    Actually I was thinking about making an original story of my own but I'm woking on giving the main character a unique personality and thinking about the main antogonists
    Well Xanxus ws actually the 9h adopted son, Tsuna learned ZPB, He went to the future, got X gloves V.R. blah blahblah LOL
    I see XD Skool suckz sometimes =/
    Oh well it's here 4 our own good XD
    Well, do you think we could later? Because I'm sort of swapped with work right now.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back