• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
KingdomKey
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings Awards About

• Hey, Cinder! Haven't talked to each other in a long time - how are you doing? :)
    Well Im working on Pokemon Black and White Rebirth's next chapter...and thinking of a wedding one shot between Sora, Kairi, and Yuffie...yep a three way marriage!
    Aww, guess you're going through the same weather too. Nothing going on right now for me but more is coming.
    Hopefully it'll be better tomorrow.
    I have played TP, gosh I really don't know how many times. A friend of mine destroyed her Wii from us playing TP so much lol, but she has a new Wii. :)
    Oh boy, sounds like Minecraft with weapons destroying lol. But I'm interested in the story so I may look into the game more and see what I'm missing.
    Yep! The weather here has finally settled where I live too, after all the storms and snow lol. I'm on my break, well technically I only had yesterday off because of Good Friday. TP's story was really indeed something I will never forget. Yes, I struggled at Lakebed temple a lot, took me 3-5 hours to complete lol. Yeah, I hope so too that I can play it. There was a time I was able to play Majora's Mask, but I'm not good at time trials whatsoever. It's great to also meet another fan of Legend of Zelda too! :D Have u played Breath of the Wild (sorry if I already asked this). Cause my friends got the game too and it's absolutely torturing seeing everyone getting it but me. xD
    Studio Ghibli did make a movie. Thanks...and yep it's a good idea for creativity. Sadly doesn't work in productivity. Hehe.
    Getting there on the latest chapter slow but sure (if you saw my sorry). There's going to be a flashback to Olympia b/c I kinda sorta messed up on the first world. Whoops.

It's sorta dead, but it's been moved..to another service. (I know i'm beating around the bush, but visitor messages are kinda public and that part isn't as well known. I'll pm you about it if you're curious.)
    Glad you liked the prologue of GOETIA ("Genealogy Of Eternal Tyranny Intricate Allusions"), I have chapter 1 - 3 translated and Chapter 1 is up. :D
    Lols. I've been reading a book from the Earthsea called the Furthest Shores, and getting back into White 2 while I work on pokemon Black and White Rebirth.
    Thank you! :)
    I've been doing okay, I'm recovered from being ill awhile back. The weather here just won't decide!
    I really liked Twilight Princess, seeing it's the first game I've got. It had a memorable story and it was enjoyable though I struggled at times lol. xD
    Unfortunately I don't have Wind Waker yet, I don't have a Wii U. :(
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back