• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
L
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings Awards About

• Ditto!

Yeah, I drank at Caribou and let me say, I prefer Starbucks. Ah I see. I think I know which one your talking about. lol. I see. LOL yeah and my friend is like 'Caffiene is a drug.' lolz. XDDD I have to agree with him but unlike other drugs, it's like what people can drink....if that makes any sense.

No worries, I'm sure you'll get back on track. I'm lazy to write since I usually like writing. >.<

Trying to go see the Half-Blood Prince but my friends changed plans on me and so forth and now I can't tell and all that and it's like 'Gah, make up your mind already' but really, just bored and picked out college classes for fall and uh haven't read any books. :/ And going out and eating alot of candy lately. XD
    lol finally you return, i was wondering when you would get my responce.
    well if you think it is too big, then give it a good size will ya :D
    Being weird is fine, so I'm sure it's all good, imo, I'm weird myself and I get alot of raise eyebrows but I'm not weird to the point where I'm disgusting or anything like that. XD

That's awesome and that's pretty cool. Ooh cool. Thanks. I try my best. :p Ah, yes but I'm sure you can go back to it when your bored? I love your graphics as usual...lolz since I can't do it or haven't had time or didn't put the time to do it. :/ Woot and I can't wait to see more of your new works when you get back to doing graphics!

Ooh yes, coffee! My favorite is actually Starbucks. :) But I admit I like iced coffee and I don't drink that much coffee. How about you?
    ;___; I'm jealous. I'm glad you had a great time though. Wow, that's cool! Hahahhaa...what do you mean by weird. That's awesome.

Oh that's good. I see. Ah, I see. I see. Um, let's see......stuck in the house like forever cuz friends can't make up mind when we're hanging out and we're supposed to go out for some coffee but then she had work and it didn't work. So I'm gonna trying calling a friend, so I can get out and I saw Star Trek (the new one) in theaters yesterday at a big AMC theater that I haven't been in awhile. It was awesome but I wish it wasn't expensive. I'm looking forward to the new HP movie and other then that been drawing alot and people have been begging for me to post a link of my drawing when I'm done but eh....I don't know if I'm that good. But yeah...not much otherwise, so boring. >.<
    Ah, I see. That's nice! I'm glad you had a good time there. Anything interesting you did there?
    Oh? I hope it's not the Swine Flu or anything like that! Get better Livi, if you catch some kind of sickness! XD
    INTERESTING MOVIE PLOT. JOHNNY DEPP<3 :D
    OMG awesome. I'm excited for the teenage angst/romance as well!

Awww have fun in Haiwaii and tell me how it goes/went.

It's so boring around here.
    *chants* Check it out! Check it out! Check it out *stops chanting* MY BAD. XD

OMG......same although I can't call myself 100% HP FAN GEEK, I'll admit. I'm so excited for the H/G and Hr/R scenes. I guess I'm a supporter/shipper of those couples. XD Ooh that's cool! I want to see I Love You Beth Cooper, looks funny. :p Hmm...what's Publich Enemy supposd to be about?
    Sorry for the late repy, Liv chan. You know that paper I talked about? I got an A on it. Teach said it was one of the best in the class.
    Because it is just that good although I have to admit for a really good anime, it's sad but I won't spoil anything! But yeah, watch it when you can or totally bored!

Wisdom teeth, the one you have to get pulled out so it doesn't affect the nerve or something like that when it grows out. And I don't know a day or two. But I was feeling better as days went by and there wasn't as much pain as I thought there would be. So it's all good.

So seeing any movies for the summer? I really want to see Half-Blood Prince!
    Yeah, I guess I am...and didn't realize it, with the air conditoner breaking, wisdom teeth surgery, and issues in real life, heck yeah. XD

I guess I could recommend that Chasing Yesterday series because I'm not reading much right now, really.

By the way have you watched Code Geass? OMG I<3 the show. XD
    Cool. I think I've heard of it...

Hmm...books to recommend? Eh, not that I know of. I read randomly at times. Um, I'm reading this book series called Chasing Yesterday series and it's a three series book by Robin Wasserman and it's about a girl who doesn't know anything about the past or what she's capable of. I'm reading book two called Betrayal. So far I like it. I don't know what to recommend to you though, do you have any preference in mind that you like particularly? Otherwise, I'm reading this book for prepping for college called Professor's Guide To Getting Good Grade but that's it for now. >_> So I wouldn't know what I'll be able to tell you....
    Yeah, it's sometimes boring that's why I kill time by coming here, reading books, or watching Youtube videos--mostly anime. Ah I see. What's the last anime you have seen?
    I've been good. I just graduated (well a month ago really). Oh I was a short break from the forums since my computer was disconnected and I visited once everywhile. But I'm back! ^_^

That's awesome. My friends and I hung out but I haven't heard from some of them although the other my friend and I went to this store where they sell anime and Kingdom Hearts stuff, so that was awesome!

By the way, I forgot do you watch anime? (I think you do but I don't remember)
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back