• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
L
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings Awards About

• Not sure if my art is Amazing, but thanks for the comment ^^. And as for joining, I'll have to think of a decent character, but lately my juices for creating new charas has been drained, so to speak.
    Well, the Mongols attacked China way back when, you know...

Practice makes perfect...

Oh, well, have fun sleeping...
    Okay, gotta get me some fruit smoothies then, lol. Any other foods you'd like to recommend?
    My uncle was formerly a bodybuilder. He is helping me out too (a lil bit). He gives me tips every time he comes to visit. Today he is gonna teach me how to make the exercises "the right way" he said.

Well, thank you.

I'm on my 2nd quarter only. But I study all kinds of arts, from digital, to hand drawn. Love the latter more. I'm studying to work with still and animated. I love it there.

Sounds good for you. I've always like the human body, so many little things functioning together like a clockwork. So I guess you are excited for college, huh?
    Haaaiiiiiiiiii!! X3

Lol.

I'm fine, thanks. :D Exams...eh....:/ Trials were really, really bad. I need to work for my finals. Work I must... :(

I love food, so I don't know why I haven't made the thread earlier!! XO Lol. I simply love to eat, and I love to eat all sorts of food which I am able to eat (that means...no dogs, cats, frogs, insects, pork...yeah, all the weird food that's out there, I probably won't eat. :/)

Shoot me. :p

Yeah, mostly JRPGs. XD Other than that, if you've seen the "Your favorite game" thread (Maybe whatever it's called along those lines), I love playing Tekken and SSX 3. I used to like Tony Hawk's, but after I picked up SSX 3, no other sports game beats that for me. XP I don't like playing FIFA or basketball games, not really interested in them. :/ I need new games, it doesn't matter if they're old games, but I need to play new JRPGs which are on the PS2. My friend recommended to play Disgaea, so I might try that. :) I WANT TO TRY ZELDA TOO!! X(

Same here, I love music from my dad's time (he listens to stuff like from the 80s or 90s, I guess, and mostly classical music, although he's born...in 1947? Lol :/) Oh I love classical music, but I never know what I'm listening to, because my dad just plays them and I just listen. So I never know what the song is called haha! XD I love music which makes me want to dance, you know? Like you just get up and move your feet. Have you watched Step Up 3? I just watched it today and their dances were awesome, it made me want to dance!! XD But I couldn't, because I was in the cinema. :( Dance outside after the movie though.

Yup, remember you telling me about game soundtracks, lol, I love 1000 Words on the piano. It gets me. XD

When I'm not on this site, I'm probably eating, sleeping, playing games, studying, listening to music, dancing, singing, disturbing my brother, disturbing my cats, hanging out with my friends, watching TV, laying down on my bed fantasizing about silly things, or just walking around aimlessly. XDDD

I don't have a PS3 and my (actually my brother's) XBOX 360 is spoiled, so... :((((( I saw the trailer for FFXIII today when I went out and I could only clench my fists and grit my teeth and whine about not having a PS3 to my friend. XD

Oh, but I did something horrible today. :( I was pretty high from watching Step Up 3, so I started jumping backwards and I bumped into a woman and I was wearing boots, so my heel stomped onto her toe and she was wearing sandals so it must have really hurt her. I kept apologizing and she said 'It's okay' but my friend was telling me she's crying when we left. And I felt so so bad, but I was so hungry because I was fasting so I ended up taking my mind off what happened and talking to my friends about where we're going to eat. But now it just keeps coming back to me and I feel terrible. :(

AW THANKS! *HUGS* XD When I entered college I couldn't be friendly with anyone in my class, because most of them were Chinese and they'd speak in their own language and I could never join in the conversation because I could never understand what they were saying. :( I felt so left out. But now I'm okay, I have close friends in my class. I really liked a classmate of mine but through some confusing words of his, he doesn't seem to like me back, and now we're really good friends. :D I love him (as a friend of course). XD
    I'm still trying to get the hang of RPing but I guess I'm progressing well. And yeah totally xD
    I saw the update, really awesome pics yeh got there. :3
    It's north of China and south of Russia, for the record.

Well, they kinda helped start it. Are you kidding? Sax is so easy!
    Sure you're welcome, photography is like eye candy for me lol.

I've been good, just a tad bored recently. Hmm... pretty much BBS xD But I wasn't playing any KH games at first, but later on that changed. How about you?
    Yeah, I practically stuff my face with everything that i can find after the workout. From chicken to milkshakes. I'm not so big on the fruits though, but i'm gonna start eating them.
    Yeah, I'm in college; I just turned 19. I study art and design, my major is media arts and animation. Well, it's good to hear that u r gonna study medicine. That's a tough career. Do you like it?
    Well, I know a ton about the geography of everywhere... except southeast Asia. I mean, I can totally tell you where Mongolia is!

Generally everything... But my favourites will always be The Beatles. No real hobbies, but I play Sax... I mean, I don't enjoy it, but I play it.
    Not particularly.

It's fine, I guess. It can get pretty hot during the summer, as in very hot... And it can get a bit cold in winter, but in the southern bits it's actually warmer than a lot of the U.S., a lot of the time.
    Singapore? I didn't even know that it was still a country... Wait... Is it still a country? 'Cuz, you know, I thought it got annexed to something...

Alrighty, seems to make sense... I'll get right on this... As soon as I get a stroke of inspiration.
    You won't. It's only sold in Canada... and it tastes awful.
    Oh, because I figure if there's any group to adore, it'd be the brits.

Oh boy oh boy oh boy oh boy oh boy!

I think you did.
    Seems like it could work out... Though, I thought you stated that the prison that Christian and Cardhnra were being held in was for mutants only...

Oh, no, not at all.
    Dude,that's exactly the same amount of days I workout. The only days i have free from college lol. Okay, yesterday I felt like I didn't work the biceps too much. I'm gonna focus on that today; your workout sounds useful. I'm gonna try it out in the beginning of next week.
    Well, in my condo is the same. Always empty(which is great), I may see one or two girls on the threadmills once in a while. But that's it.
    I don't know if the college i go to has a gym. Not that i'd have the time to use it , but still lol.
    Well... that isn't really me...
    Kokanee is a British Columbian beer which tastes absolutely terrible and should never be drank by anyone.

http://forums.khinsider.com/foyer/148829-username-change-request-thread.html

Oh boy! Recognition!

... That makes sense.

Ah, you begin to see the glaring flaw in your plan! But, in recognising it, you have grown more powerful than ever before! Yeah, I'll find some way to get him free. This Crypto fellow seems like he could be useful in all of this... But let's see if I can't make it work without relying on the guy.

Sorry for the even later reply, but... I had to sleep.
    You still are not on Gmail! :eek: xD My computer is now behaving, by the by.
    I do... Otherwise I wouldn't have talked for so long!

Teetotalist? What? I'm not really abstaining, I just... don't like the taste. (Never drink Kokanee, EVER)

No, you see, you have to write a fanfiction without using... vowels... I think... I don't know, but, without exception, you have to do some really complex stuff in the Name Change Thread, as decreed by Tony AKA Shamdeo.

You could always edit the last post in the thread, or have him post it, if you wanna scream it to the heavens for all the world to... read.

I understand the "me", but not the "other guy"...

Edit:

By the way... Why is this "Wolf" fellow listed as Under Consideration, when he is controlled by one of the creators of the RP, and has also been established as existing within the canon of the roleplay? Just curious.

Edit 2:

Is the other guy Cardhnra?
    I consider it a rule that, when I've had this long a conversation with someone, I should add that someone.

But... I really hate Alchohol. I mean, clubs are great, and I mean amzingly great... But I don't quite like breaking the law. As in, at all... Comes with the general paranoia, I guess! ^^

It's a name consisting of three similiar words clumped together, which people probably won't be looking at too terribly much. You should probably right that ridiculous essay Tony's making us do nowadays, and at least get some spaces added...
    Wait a sec, I didn't fully understand that. I know the muscles need rest to grow. But how should I organize the workouts?

Well, the college gym thing is good to hear. I bet they have all sorts of equipment there.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back