• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Mason Stark
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings Awards About

• XD uhhhhhhhhh not really your rp hun XD. Monte wont be aware of au Rena's movement until later and den.... he'll freak out cause he be afraid of rena XD
    It's okay, Rena! ^_^

You're welcome! Oh, please do! :D Look for Infamous: The beginning of Tyranny.. There is the prologue, chapter one and two, I believe, up on the run now. :3
    Just wanted to say hello so I don't make you think I'm not antisocial~

I'm wanting to read more of your wonderful stories. :3 You're fantastic writer at it!
    TTWTT I FELL ASLEEP AFTER Saying that I ask for a simply to hours I am trying to stay awake ttwtt twelve hours shifts are starting to catch up with me.
    KKL: *ducks and watches as AU Rena's kick meets AU Aoi's face* >> that look like it hurt

Azure: x3 *clings to Rena like a little brother*

XD they did didn't they XD
    Oye I though Au Rena was suppose to be a badass WHY YOU RUN AU RENA. Also good thing I don't plan on making a AU Azure.... cause he would feel dead inside TWT.

OU Azure: OWO RENA DUNT THROW ME AWAY ILL BE GOOD MASTER TWT DUNT BE LIKE THAT OTHER RENA *clings to OU Rena*
    Hi Rena :3 I wish I could RP... :( If I can edit this post, I might be able to, but...
    Thank you, and yes, can you help me with something? I'm new to Roleplay and all, so when I saw there were really no recent sign-ups for a kingdom hearts rp, I decided to give it a go! The only problem is that I've never made a rp before, and have no idea how to get people's attention. NOOOOO! Anyways, I would appreciate it if you could give me some advice, or better yet, even help! Totally optional though, no pressure at all. Thank you again for delete that thread though. :)
    Kobanwa Rena-chan. Sumi and I were talking just yesterday after watching Frozen from the old theater, *whispers* (Help, Sumi's shipping Alt to Elsa. T_T)

And we would like to have Frozen's world right after Twilight Town. And Sumi's raising her hand right because she wants to play Elsa as a regular character (take note "Regular", not a "Guest" character. Seriously help me Rena-chan! She's shipping Elsa to Alt! T_T) in the Traces series.
    LMAO XD awesome. Don't worry unless someone enters OU Rena's mind space or heart Azure wont take part n any actual fights.
    Frostlace: it will play out well my little pet x3
    Azure: *to innocent to understand this stuff* whats she talking about rena?
    KKL: Also I have decided to have Azure be with OU Rena like he has been with her for awhile if that's okay?
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back