• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Mason Stark
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings Awards About

• noepnoepnoep would rather eat n sleep all day kthx
    like a cat.
    i'm a cat.
    ... even though i despise cats >8I

Kam: pffffft your flustered emotions say otherwise

duuude like i said don't worry about it, k? get to it whenever~!
    RULING THE WORLD IS TOO MUCH WORK no thank youuu

Kam: sup bro heard you missed me C8<
    I got to see the two episodes, but had to switch to Hulu.com to watch the third.. CR kicked me off! D: *shakes my hands at the site*

But, I am now officially an fan of M.Actors now! :D I like Momo and his big brother, but Enie really takes the cake! xD

How far are you with reading my story? *is curious while impatiently waiting for Episode four. D:<*
    ooh! Thank you, I'll check it out when I'm finished eating pizza.. (Red Baron pizza! :DD) (Yeah, you can do both True Hero and Infamous version of tagging. I prefer the True Hero tagging because it's so freaking funny! xD)

Yay!! :D *gives you tons of hugs just for that* :3
    Is it on any channel on TV or on websites? If so, please tell me the number or site!! I love taggers to death. xD Especially when I do tagging in Infamous: Second Son.

Yay!! :D And perfect timing: I just posted Chapter Six!! :D
    Hello!!! \^_^/

I'm curious to ask: what show is that from your signature?? I seem to like taggers, lol. Good artists.
    \^o^/

I'm hoping for TWEWY to be on either PS3 or PS4 because it feels like it could work well and my DS doesn't want to cooperate. :/

It's nice to meet another fan of Infamous series! :D I own all of them: IF1, IF2, and IF:SS. If you ask me, I pretty much knows all about its' lore and powers, plus characters. :D My story takes place one week later after the events of Infamous 2 in New Marias and it leads up to Second Son, but it won't be super long like seven years.. xD You could think of it as the pre-Second Son but sort of since in the ending, the epilogue actually, will show the characters of Tyranny meeting the Second Son characters that will give you the awesome feels. :D
    It's okay! :D Just take your time so you don't have to freak out. xP

Yeah.. :/ Maybe one day it will have some fandom.

Oh, right.. I told you about my story, but forgot to suggest reading it and hearing something from you. :3 It is called inFamous: The Beginning of Tyranny.. I only got in like five chapters in, while the sixth is slowly coming into form. Heh! ^_^'
    Hello, Rena. :3 I'm little bored, so I thought about chatting up you. C:

Hope that is okay with you? 8D Oh, by the way, I miss reading Make or Break: The World Ends With You. T_T It's my favorite RP to read, but it didn't get far. :/
    IT IS X3 however while it was released in North AMerica unfortunately its all in japanse though in my opinion that's fin cause the voice actors/actresses match up perfectly.
    Letter Bee(corrected XD) is a AWESOME rp about mail carriers with special weapons and a dingo ally who help them transport mail in a world with no sun accept a artificial sun that keeps powerful mechanized monsters away from devouring people's hearts

The main character is a soon to be Mail carrier or Letter Bee whose mission it to get to the Main letter bee base in the higher society to discover what happened to his mom who was taken from him a few years before.
    You're so cute, Rena. I hope you don't mind me saying that. :3 I'll take your word on it that its the greatest or soon to be greatest anime ever! lol.

Mekakucity Actors is coming out this weekend?! <3 That's fantastic! I had my eye on it for awhile, and I was hoping we'd get news on it soon! Its kind of funny, because I think you mentioned Kagerou Project to me in your journal months back. I couldn't make sense of what it was entirely, but to think its connected to Mekakucity Actors is awesome. You're welcome, I loved reading it, and happy to review anything you write. ;3 (wow, that's quite a coincidence. *u* I like the songs a lot too.)
    Hey Rena!

I wanted to know where your avatar was from, if you don't mind me asking? Also, I reviewed your story and the music that went with it was fantastic. <3
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back