• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Mason Stark
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings Awards About

• heyheyheyyyy! so wanna collab on templates together SINCE IT'S YOUR FAULT THAT I'M APPLYING ANYWAY.
    And by collab I mean like work together on how the heck kam and kage end up world-hoppin' and junk

i can send over what I have so far of Kam via PM if you want? granted it's only like a little but it's still something!
    it shouldn't be too bad if I only have to deal with short posts! In that case, I'll give it a shot~

WOOP WOOP MORE ROLEPLAYS AWW YEA
    OHHH OH OOOHHHH. OKAY THEN. so it'll be similar to neku's situation when he ended up in traverse town in that one KH game that I still have yet to play

UUUHHMM. I'LL. GAHH. I wanna do it, but i have several other roleplays off-site that I still have to catch up on, not to mention irl stuff. but oh, this looks so fun!! I AM SO CONFLICTED WITH EMOTIONS
    oh wait. so. THEY WILL BE IN THE TWEWY WORLD THEN? ORRR? IDK I SHOULD PROB BE PRODUCTIVE AND READ THE RULES INSTEAD OF ASKING YOU.

BUT I'LL ASK U ANYWAY
    butbutBUT I'M NOT SURE I'LL BE ABLE TO KEEP UP N ALL

and like arcana is KH based right i'VE NEVER HAD TO REFORMAT A CHARACTER FOR ANOTHER SERIES BEFORE DO I JUST HOW DO I?
    XD its alright hun I knew what you meant so no offense taken that and I know it can be a bit agitating to rp with me at times. XD but I also love rping with you as well x3
    >> woman you have just as bad a record at time lapses between your posts as the rest of us XP XD.... with that said its very kind of you to say that about my post x3 if only sometimes XD
    (pfft ok w/e u say broooo)

i'm drawing again. 8c and the prompt is: kam and kage steal gendou's phone and take ridiculous selfies

somebody stop me
    saaaaaameeee i know i kinda went cooky and did two different styles oops

(b/c honestly i has no style ok i just doodle like a kid discovering a crayon for the first time and see what comes out of the mayhem)
    durrr halp I drew floatie kammie faces errr her front bangs are dyed some kinda light color that i haven't yet decided

i originally drew it on crappy scrap paper which is why the image is a bit wonky quality wise
    Hello, Rena! ^_^/

How are you doing? I'm wondering when you'll notice my update to my avatar/signature. xD It's all thanks to you for hooking me up with Mekakucity Actors. Now I can't get enough of it!

*singing* Mekakucity Actors!!~
    Aha well. That's what CD-Man told me. Although I don't think it needs to be renamed. :3

so forget about it. Cx
    Hey Rena, Could you rename the interview thread? It's all done uploaded and posted!
    Hey, Rena! o3o/

I am curious as to if you're still interested in being part of Kingdom Spirits or not. I've got like 5 Rpers joining and already with templates. ;3
    Hi Rena! c:
    Could you rename the Nominations part uve' the RP Interview Nominations thread to "Ask them Questions?" or something along the lines uve' that? Eva hasn't been on for sometime now, and I thought we could lessen the work load for her so, if she does manage to get some time in her hands by Sunday, all she has to do now is just conduct the interview. Thank you!

Sincerely, Your Friendly Neighborhood Noel
    Hey Rena! Thanks for the links in the Mekakucity Actors thread. I finally got to look at them, and thought it was awesome. :) Figured I'd ask you if, there was a light novel or manga I could read of mekakucity actors? I'd really like to know more about it. <3

As for your question, its the first time I've ever heard the songs from Kagerou Project. =D
    Yes, it would! :D (Yeah, but she's a good troll, so there!)

Okay, goody! :D I'm hoping to get a Chapter out, but I'm working on a RP that mixes Tamers and TWEWY with Kat. :3 tons of ideas upon ideas!
    Lol, Oddly enough, I'm like Shintaro in so many ways.. O_O I wonder when I'll get my own Ene? xD

*pulls you out of the rock* No more rocks, Rena! *scolds you* Lol, I'm glad you liked my prologue.. I didn't think it would bring readers, but how sadly mistaken I was when I got the comments! :O You're going to have to read more because it's just too good. :3
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back