• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Mite
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings Awards About

• I did both. I skipped around and stopped watching. Once they got to Jotaro's hand being melted off, I was done. xD I can only handle so much at a time. Glad I wasn't eating or I would've lost my appetite. Yeah, I liked Jotaro mentoring Josuke a little bit. I still find it hilarious that Jotaro is Josuke's nephew. Do I got that right? :3
    It's a shame because, I would've preferred that over what the actual episode was about, which I commented on in the thread. xD I pretty much stopped watching that episode mid-way through, so I'll wait till next week to see what the new episode is. Yeah, I noticed that about his hat too. xD It's pretty cool!
    I came close to spitting out my drink when Josuke thought Jotaro was going to look for babes. x'D
    x'D We're Adults! Yes, yes you are, and you guys are playing pokemon go. Lqtm.

I've heard about the turf wars, but didn't see anything like this before. So much for yellow team, eh?
    I would've used it today because, I'm being asked stupid questions, and I want said person to deal with it. xD

EDIT: Should you happen to look at this, I'm letting you know I've finished SJ and FT. Whoo! \>o<
    From the looks of it, I'd say it's right up my alley for horror games right now. Thank you for linking both of them. I'll have to find time to watch them tonight or tomorrow, since they're 47 mins long. xD
    OMG ITS UP! >o</ FOOD WARS!
    Yeah, yeah. >u> Lqtm. I'll uh, watch it... soon? .......................................\>u>/ YOU CAN'T STOP ME NOW! I RUNNING AWAY!
    Joking. x'D
    Hi Mite, I would've messaged you sooner, but it's been a day of house work and watering plants. Including laundry. (Not mine.) And errands. I had to go to the library and stuff today. Therefore, I'll have a PM for you soon. BUT I hope you've been having a good day. @.@ *falls over tiredly* My arms feel like they're going to fall off. lqtm. How're you doing?
    Did Erza's mother just restore everything back to the way it was? And who was the girl tied up? And I'm betting five bucks, Gajeel comes back from it too. I do wonder how this will effect the First.

And it occurred to me, what if Erina ends up facing against Azami to get him to see his ideals are too harsh instead of Yukihira? Erina is starting to show some backbone. I'd be impressed if that's what it comes to, although, I still think Yukihira would be the candidate to do it. (I wasn't sure if I should post this in the thread or discuss here with you directly. xD)

EDIT: I'm caught up on manga this week except for JoJo!
    *chuckles softly, crouching down next to you and gently pokes you on the forehead* Are you alright? Were you trying to be Spider Man again? (xD)

I'm not sure if I should be alarmed or excited! Lqtm.

I believe this is the first time you've told me of it, Sir. I'm pleased to hear you've read through ten whole volumes in one sitting. *curtises* May you continue to make your fellow gents and ladies of this country proud!

(We're so silly. xD)
    Noooooooooooo! You've got to be kidding me! ;__; I suppose it's a good thing Raku isn't following the exact promise he made per se. Chitoge and Raku need to be an item. I know he had a thing for Onodera, but c'mon! (Yes, I'm reading SJ now. xD)

EDIT: Yukihira and Erina for the world! <3 OTP hands down!
    Hey Mite, I'll be messaging you soon. I got to water the plants. And just got done having a really early supper. Which was KFC. xD
    Yes, yes they do. If Friday was a person, I'd punch them in the face and then, I'd give them a hug, because it's the start of a weekend.
    Holy crap, it really is Friday?! XD I just checked the date today. I'm so sorry! I really thought it was Thrusday! I'm not trolling you, I swear! I had no idea! Lqtm.
    True, it certainly would be. Yeah, if it were my own dog it'd be alright. xD I still want a lab. <3
    Aw, what a cute puppy. <3 I would carry it around with me every where till it got too big. xD And I want a puppy. <3
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back