• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Mite
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings Awards About

• OH MY GOSH! We have a release date for when season two starts! :O

Soma’s Opponents Assemble in New Food Wars Season 2 Visual | Otaku USA
    Funny thing about that, I didn't know what a waifu is either. xD lqtm. At least I didn't till I looked it up one minute ago. Yeah, it's certainly different hearing about a husbando, really.
    Nope, nobody is what they seem in the Mario games at all. xD

What's a husbando? Is that like a housewife except Tonio is a man.
    Yes! Kirby won! \^o^

Wow, it explains everything with Mr. L. xD Quite shocking indeed!

And JoJo's new episode was not what I expected whatsoever either. lqtm.
    DEVELOPMENT. OH MY GOSH, I'M IN LOVE WITH YUKIHIRA AND ERINA. AW, THIS WAS AWESOME AND TOTALLY BLOWS MY MIND. XD Seriously, it never occurred to me to look at Erina's point of view that way. I feel so bad for her again, because to finally taste something good brings a tear to my eye. So Yukihira... ah, this is perfect.

EDIT: Holy crap, this went way differently than I expected with All Might. :O
    Absolutely the most entertaining videos I've watched in a great while. xD I hope we never run out of them to watch!
    I just noticed this, did you purposely speak valley girl in the PM you sent me? I'm referring to the title. xD
    Well, Ichigo looks like his hollow a little, so it's worth fangirling over. <333

Yeah. I didn't expect that at all. I'm super excited for this wedding a whole lot more now. And a chocolate wonderland would be awesome to be inside of. <3
    OH MY GOSH I'M ACTUALLY FANGIRLING OVER BLEACH RIGHT! XD AND OH WOW, THIS TOTLAND SEEMS CRAZY.
    Hey Mite,

Letting you know, I got one more flower bed to shovel dirt into before I have to start watering everything. I'll have to message you when I get done. xD

Abd I told my mom, I wanted to go to the dentist for my birthday. So that'll definitely happen. :3
    Nah, it was when they were discussing who Ryan, Michael and Jack were in what houses. I instantly knew Geoff would more likely be in Hufflepuff than Ravenclaw or Slytherin. xD It makes me so happy, and it gives me all the more reason to like Geoff on a greater scale. lqtm. ooh, I'll have to check that out. I just got back from the library and gas station. I kind of wished I got a slushie, but I'll save it for tomorrow. And I took a cold rewohs too. Currently switching out summer and winter clothes, cause my closet is a mess. XD Awesome, I look forward to finding out what house you're in.
    IT ALL MAKES SENSE NOW! XD <3 I'm so happy Geoff is a hufflepuff. I haven't finished listening to the whole thing, but I plan on doing that soon. You should take it later. =D I'm curious which house you're in now.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back