• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Mite
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings Awards About

• Wasn't that who left or spoke to Asta of leaving at the time? So the wizard king's assistant wasn't really his assistant. It's a good theory. How are you doing today? Is it lunch time yet over there?
    That was quite entertaining! xD I'm hungry for a burrito now too. Thanks for the random video!
    Letting you know my cold is kicking my butt. Going to keep resting and I took NyQuil. I'll message you again later, Mite, and hopefully I'm feeling better by then. X.x
    Yo, if you ever play Minecraft again, there might be new stuff for you. My sister started playing Minecraft and it had updates. =3
    I'll reply to your PM shortly. xD I got done cooking and eating a bit ago, so resting right now.
    I'll message you back in a bit, Mite. I haven't done anything rash, I promise and I need time to think.
    ...real funny, Mite, real funny. xD I can't imagine there being a Game of Bones. And the Dalmatian being atop of a throne of biscuits is just too dang silly. lqtm.

>xD Why don't I bring season one for you to watch and educate you with? Muwhahahahahahah!
    I finally read Food Wars! OH MY GOSH! Kurokiba WON! \(^o^)/ Then Azami showed up. BOO! I wonder what'll happen now? ouo *is excited*

*flails around* Nisekoi! NO! NO, NO, NO, NO, NO! WHY DID IT HAVE TO GO ABOUT IT THIS WAY?! @.@ I DEMAND BETTER CHAPTERS WITH MORE RURI AND SHUU!

Oh man, so somebody betrayed them in Black Clover. xD In the grand scheme of things, I forget how much is setup with each chapter being connected to past events.

And MHA doesn't surprise me any with where it's headed with the kids. Somewhat disturbing knowing there's a bloodstain of one of the cat ladies that was left behind. >3< Of course, it was exciting to see All Might again and well, they finally got around to suspecting a leak, and again, Deku seems really banged up. I wonder if he'll stay behind?

I don't have much to say about World Trigger this time around. I didn't forget anything else, did I? ouo"
    How are you? How goes your day at work? Any errands to run? :3 *figured we could just do a VM today unless there was anything else going on to discuss in a PM*

As for myself, I keep waking up at noon. I stay up way too late and can't wake myself up any sooner than that. X.x I need to start setting an alarm clock. lqtm. There wasn't a whole lot of cleaning up to do today besides carrying out the smelly carpet from the family room and getting ready for the day. Dogs are being good, chickens are roaming freely around our yard, and I'm having pizza rolls for a late lunch. Other then that, not much else going on until later, where I'll be having steak, crab legs, and fries for supper. Weather isn't so bad, still a bit cold, but the sun is out. And I evol uoy dna ssim uoy. <3

That's good it's all sorted out and I'll look into SJ now!
    Thanks! I'll get to your PM, when I'm there btw. ;3 Right, I'll check on crunchyroll when I get home for Dimension W too.
    I'm going, cause I'm one of their favorite grandkids and I don't know when I'll see them again. And I think I could use some getting out of the house. Plus, I'll be on vacation with you soon too. If I end up missing Dimension W, you can just fill me in. Or I can look it up and watch it. xD Thanks for helping me out on that, Honey, and yeah, I'll try to bring my 3DS with my iPod.
    Well, they were going to come over here, except nobody wants that. So my sisters are the sheep and going over there. While my parents go to a motocross. Therefore, I was given the option to stay or go.
    Mite, do you think I should go to my grandparents? I'd be gone till midnight. xD Or should I stay home and have the house to myself till midnight?
    That could mean anything! *rolls around on the couch* KK... needs to know... AHHH! I have to know, dang it! Except you'll rub it in my face later if I do. *is feeling torn*

Yup, I made cheesecake. Well, I can't really go wrong with cheesecake, because I followed the directions on a box. ouo I haven't really made cheesecake from scratch in a long time, except for the one time I made chocolate cheesecake with oreos as the crust. I'll let you know, when I try a piece later. Do you like cheesecake?
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back