• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Mite
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings Awards About

• Is it cause you figured out which boxes hold which DW figurine? *is guessing and curious* xD And yes, yes you are a genius!
    Alright, then I'm content with that answer. xD Then I shall remind you about it later! It goes okay, I caught onto how it works with trial and error. Right now, unraveling all the yarn. @.@ I getting there, so hopefully it can be all one ball again soon. Everybody left to see The Little Mermaid play a few minutes ago.
    Interesting. I didn't know you got a newsletter every Friday. Anything else interesting in it, Mite? I am learning how to crochet right now. xD And still sitting outside with my iPod.
    By the time you see this, I'll be gardening. xD I'll tell you about my day around dinner time. So I'll catch you later! uoy evol.
    Thankfully, I didn't have to make the lemonade at the end of the day. My mom did it herself. I think she used a bag of it, then water and sugar essentially. xD Yup, you're correct. I didn't know people could get the powdered kind of lemons for lemonade... which makes me think of kool-aid all of a sudden.

I should be able to relax in 15 minutes tops from 9 minutes from now, but munching on a banana popsicle has revived me some! \^o^ Thanks! I hope you're having a good afternoon/evening yourself.
    If they make a moose Pokemon, that will then officially be the most Canadian Pokemon.

The moose is on our quarter.
    Thanks! Unfortunately, we got two bags full of lemons. Therefore, the recipe I need to use calls for one bag of them sliced and squeezed. I don't know what to do after that, so I'll have to ask my mom later. xD Do you want a lemon? lqtm.

Anyways, the potato seeds are taken care of. The raspberries might end up being planted by my dad. If not, I'll be the one doing it tonight or tomorrow. I also have to start taco salad for supper soon. *lays my head down on the desk* I is tired. I promise to reply to you after dinner and dishes are done though. I get a break right now, cause everything else is on hold. xD
    Hey Mite,

I'll have to PM you later on everything. xD I have to go plant potatoes and raspberries now. I got done cleaning a few minutes ago and I have to figure out how to make lemonade while trying to keep the peace in the house while I can. ^^" Busy, busy KK today.
    YEP

Like oh my god, I'm like, so totally freaking out right now.

^ How'd I do on my Alice impersonation? x'D I feel so nervous about the contest right now.
    I'm happy you think so! ;3 Okay, I'll hold onto both of them, so I have something to switch between! =D

Thanks. It was either that, or "It's a Valley Girl's World" if I had enough room for it. lqtm. xD Oh yeah, that's something for me to probably dig around in later to find then. Right, right.
    Hey Mite, did you read the new Boruto chapter yet? :D Here's a link: Boruto 001 - Manga Stream

It's kind of funny. Neither of us expected manga this week and we ended up with manga anyways. xD
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back