• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Narukami
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings Awards About

• Now that you mention it, I think I know how to create that background. The hard part would be looking for a stock with excellent edges and with transparency.
    I know, it's just a personal conclusion that, the less I see about a game, the less I remember and the more I'm gonna be impressed. As a kid, weren't you surprised by games over some tiny details?
    the barcode on the bottom of your 3ds, thats the PIN you need for club Nintendo.

Nintendo nerd Ova and out. :p
    Also, I expect ALttP to be remade, both Eiji Aonuma and Shigeru Miyamoto have expressed of having interest in remaking it. Other than that, I can honestly say that I expect MARVELS from this new 3DS Zelda, since Miyamoto is giving a lot more space to Aonuma.

I thought 3D trailers would be something impressive, but they have a preset 3D. :|
    MM3D WILL come, just after the original 3DS Zelda is released.

I don't like 3D trailers, they aren't all that.
    Have you played Minish Cap?

Oh, so you've played it before?

Y.E.S.!.!.!.
    I also want DEMOs! DDDDDDDDDDDDDDD:
    Four Sword Adventures is actually the best in the whole Four Sword Trilogy. :3

Oh yeah, you can play OoT in sooo many different ways. xD

And what type of games you want in the eShop? There's a helluva wide variety in its library.
    Huhuh, you mean Four Sword Anniversary Edition. o3o
    But yeah, both of them are really fun games. FS has a lot of replay value (albeit being a short game).
    So I'm convinced people intentionally waited until we weren't paying attention and then bombarded us with follows :|

G'afternoon, Seta! :D In da chat if you wanna chat ^^
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back