• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Narukami
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings Awards About

• all the interesting stuff always comes up when you're already asleep ;A;
    That is true. Besides, when the D3 website went up, it was practically confirmed there would be 7-10 worlds.

I have a feeling this game will be hard and easy at the same time. I don't know why, I just feel it.
    Yeah, I'm expecting at least one or two more Disney worlds. It's just annoying when forums members are saying there will be more worlds shown soon when time is running out.

I agree, the game is shaping up to be amazing. It's the quality, not the quantity. Just look at KHII. That game has a lot of quantity(visiting the worlds twice? Really?) and the quality wasn't that good.
    Everything is pointing towards a limited number of worlds in DDD, isn't it? It's fine by me, but the other members seem to be a bit disappointed.
    hey id love To play Tri with you, Im a noob to the Wii title but i played the crap out of the PSP games!
    mang ive read the hunger games like a billion times by now <3 and i urge you to do the same, well, i know you're reading the first one or something, READ ALL OF THEM
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back