• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Narukami
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings Awards About

• I import mainly because the difficult tends to be higher in the imports than the US release that and even though I don't understand the language the emotion seems more hyped with japanese VA compared to NA voices (with a couple exceptions)
    I won't get my stuff till next week, cause for some stupid reason they decided not to ship it until April 3rd (even though I bought it before release) I think it's got something to do with buying the Japanese 3DS though cause it did say it would take 1 to 5 days for the order to be ready so meh.
    I'll probably start it next week hopefully around Thursday at the latest
    Salutations my good sir/madame, how fares your existence on this fine realm designated to us by an omnipotent being? I also must add that your profile is positively fabulous and you are near to accomplishing your two years anniversary in hell-I mean KHI.
    I would have got it eventually, but FB and Twitter are my two priority ones ^^; this news stuff has been constantly going on for well over an hour. It's like TGS all over again lmao
    Yo, which version of Chaos Ring did you say I should get? Chaos Rings is $3.99 while Chaos Rings Omega is $5.99.
    Ahhhhh okay. Well that's still cool. I barely remember your other name. Hahaha. So how's it going?
    I feel like I should when it's really early in the morning and most people would be asleep :3

You are going to take this attention and you are going to like it *nods*
    I'm only awake because my ipod dropped and the. sound woke me up, so before I return to the Realm of Sleep, just saying spslyaktzgksafarjakrarktgxxylyxtxylxky

you're awesome *u*
    That's cool then :3

Ooh I see... Our system is a bit different. We have to take 3 full-year courses, and he combined scores from them make up a tertiary acceptance result..l but hen I believe there are exams afterwards too. Glad I haven't had to do that... I demand you take the few as prior and the day after each test off, then :3
    Also also, when we have a colour version of the scan from V-Jump, can you maybe just PM it to me on facebook as soon as you get it so I can do the rendering? I'll save Ceci the trouble this time~ I mean I might happen to see it at the same time as you guys, so I'll just make a Tweet on my account saying i'm doing them or something if thats the case :3
    Mm I noticed that, but I thought I had it all the same as other thumbnail images... Ah well.

Noooo don't be so silly, Josh D: a) it's not like you could have known and b) SLEEEEEEP *v*
    I have a feeling you'll be up kinda soon so if you are, can you please just edit the post on the front page as required? I can't do the FTP and all that jazz from my phone so yeah ;-; thanks
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back