• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Nayru's Love
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings Awards About

• Alrite, so was it multi color? really dark or really light, was there a lot of thc crystals on it? Did there appear to be anything foreign on it? So go on about the effects again, what'd you toke it from? Were you dehydrated from it? Like, me and my brother will get light headed sometimes rite after hits,etc and theres a brief head rush with what seems like a bright sensation or adjustment in vision ( the lack of oxygen causing things to 'white out' briefly) but that last for mere seconds. But so yeah what happened that makes you think it's not weed or something more. Did you get it from a trustworthy?
    Yep, that's in the Ultimania! It's not an interview though, it's just sort of a summary of the mysteries and theorising what might lead into the next game. You can see them here, in particular this page :3

Hope that helped!
    Me too. That's also why I think the constant accusations in Nomura's direction that the story is made up as they go doesn't really hold much water anymore at least for the main topics.
    It's clear that since KH 2 Nomura does know in general where he wants to go. I.e. Xigbar commenting about the "former keyblade wielders" even in the normal KH2 and the mysteries if Roxas carried a heart were already established then, and with the Final Mix the "chambers" were added as well as the bigger mystery surrounding Castle Oblivion.

Ah I see...pretty diligent then I assume. Great.
    Also yields a big circle of acquaintances. ^___^
    More or less, yep.
    It however really only works if one disregards Blank Points, since that ties in again to the whole series.
    And it's certainly not vague like the secret ending of KH 1.

Since I am already 26 that is undeniable, lol. The job does have advantages though. It cuts your time but gives you money in return. ;D
    Greek Life?
    Chicago was Illinois, if I remember correctly. Northern US near the great lakes.
    School can steal some much time as well though, especially the higher ones. ;)
    That is correct since Nomura didn't know that time if the game would be successful enough to warrant a sequel. Yet still even the normal ending was left pretty open, one could even say more open than the KH2-ending was regarding conclusions.
    Days and Coded are also partly supplementary material, so it's clear them standing alone isn't so good as with KH 1. Except Birth by Sleep (without Blank Points, that is) I think no title beside KH 1 could be really taken as stand-alone storywise.
    Birth by Sleep can be if you ignore Blank Points, although then the game would be bordering on a tragedy with all three protagonists getting such a horrible ending and the villain apparently surviving.
    Oh, interesting, lol. I finished playing my second playthrough of KH 1 actually just a month before KH 2 came out in Europe. By then I had already looked up CoM on Youtube. ;)

Heh, too few time is something I have noticed around many of my friends online and myself as well.
    Work gobbles up pretty much actually...<_<
    Ah, I see. In-universe view mostly. I am also like that in some regards.
    Still, I am also one of those who doesn't get all this overboarding fixation on KH 1 as stand-alone, but that may stem from the fact that I only came into the series 2004 when I finally decided (out of boredom) to buy KH 1 and then I already knew there would be a sequel. ^___^

Oh, I do think it is.
    Actually, the bit of that Nomura is looking forward to start writing "the final battle" soon is in exactly that interview. He doesn't say "KH III" but the final battle, which is most likely just a part of KH III.
    It's in the opening post here: http://forums.khinsider.com/future-kingdom-hearts/166364-dream-drop-distance-debuts-nintendo-power.html
    Y'know, I was honestly a bit surprised that you're also one of those who thinks Nomura just makes everything up as he goes. lol

Btw, have you already added the Nintendo Power interview to the archive?
    Haha, oh no. When you made that thread with the compilation of Nomura interviews created on GameFaqs, I assumed you were apart of their KH community :p
    Aye, too true.

Wish Nintendo would step up the game when it comes to Mario. Also they should definitely make a continuing story to Subspace Emissary mode on Super Smash Bros Brawl. Truly captivating stuff. If anything that's the story that needs a manga adaptation. Would be odd seeing Snake and them adapted to manga but eh. That's a good way to rake in cash IMO.
    Nayru love eh? Name of my fav item to use in Legend of Zelda Ocarina of time. Speaking of which you like the manga? Could be better but eh, it's something that it's been done. Of course how couldn't it be when Zelda has the most epic story of any nintendo games.
    Hi, I think your cool. Wanna be friends? I also enjoy your currently playing list: OOT 3D. And I know that your talking about Zelda, but it's still kind of funny.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back