• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Nayru's Love
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings Awards About

• Oh, dang. Well, after Googleing, I see there are 3D Pikachu models, but most are ugly. There is the Brawl Model though that can probably be downloaded from somewhere, but idk.

If she doesn't figure it out, I don't care much.
    Well, Dead has a Sonic one, so I don't think it'd be a problem. And what does it mean exactly by model? Like, an actual Model you see in the games, or just a picture from the front like this?
    Thanks for the help. I sent in an application to Sign, just guessing what I should put, and from what you said I think I got it about right. ;)
    I will be whatever you call a Pikachu-Moogle! >:D
    Military family; I went to school on an American military base, so school wasn't really any different than any elementary school in the states. ;)
    That'd be hella awesome. ;)

I lived in Sasebo and Okinawa. ^_^ Five years in total.
    You'd also be surprised what you can find in your homeland too, kupo~

It was awesome. <3
    LOL Seriously? Pokemon: Chaos Black Version?! xD

Understandable. Used to live in Japan meself. B)
    Yes. Yes it does. B) *Terminator 2 theme playing in the background*

So how are you doing?
    Spoiler Spoiler Show
    lol What for? That game was released already, and there's nothing spoilerish about the information (nothing about the new 8th day). Unless you mean the huge boxart image, which isn't that huge.
    Oops, when I said "there are KH forums all over the internet", I meant haters.

You think I'm one of the wiser members... You mean from VGD? Thanks. =P
    These forums are significantly less dead than the KH forums I joined. Funny thing is we do have a new KH game coming out, but unfortunately nothing was said about it at E3.

BC was your first forum? Yeah, it is sad to see that community die out.

I understand that there are people here who no longer have any interest in the series. I'm a member of a Naruto forum even though I never even liked Naruto to begin with. There are KH forums all over the internet. I can handle it here. lol
    Ah, okay. You know VGD still exists, right? They're trying to get it back together. I don't know how successful that would be, though.

Well, there are a few factors as to why I didn't join here sooner. I had a phase where I LOVED the series back in 2006 and I joined a couple of KH communities. I don't remember this site having a forum back then, but I maybe wrong (it might just have had some forum type I didn't care for). For whatever reason I didn't join it. I probably would have.

For the last few years I'd kind of forgotten about the series. My DS broke back a couple of years ago so I didn't get to play 358/2 Days when it came out. However, I got a 3DS a couple of months ago, and a few days ago I got a PSP, so all of the sudden KH games became available again. The KH forums I joined several years ago aren't active anymore. That's when I joined here.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back