• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
OmniChaos
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings Awards About

• Not over mine anyway <333 but that does happen from time to time; I'm a victim of it as well.
    Fwak yeah >:3 but it's a slow day anyway; doesn't matter all of the time. The only real time it aggravates me is when I see no one browsing the thread, I post then BAM! I'm too late ._. again, no problem, your wisdom has not gone unnoticed.
    Well, today and tomorrow off were a nice touch. I just wish I'd have felt better earlier so I could've gone to class. Test next week and all. Meh. :[

how many minutes now?
    Doc thinks it's sinusitis. I came in with dizziness and the world spinning so I thought it might be a migraine because my sleeping habbits are, well... nonexistent. But as I waited in line my throat started to hurt and my nose got clugged. Told it all to the doc and he put me on anti biotics, plus days off for the rest of the week.

=_= I hate being sick.
    Sick, actually. xD but better than this morning. meds kicked in finally :"3~

you?
    the only ones we have are my brother's for art class. They're covered in paint.
    :p
    Either that, or you were testing to see how much like my current avatar I was feeling XD
    I've been meaning to for a while, backed down, and now with all the recent Drama, I figured a name change was kind of in order.
    Luckily, I overthink my way out of just about every Kairi related situation in this game.
    Also, SoNami existing makes me feel better :heart:
    *cough*

:3
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back