• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
OmniChaos
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings Awards About

• Could MX stand to countless heartless, are you forgetting that Sora only got tired of a few, even if MX was really mastered,he would have to tire out sometime( he is very old-looks like a man in his 60's)
    But what about the occurence of Malificient, she has something to do with the final battle, and I don't think that she is on MX side
    *pats then hugs*

It's a wondrous thing really, though it's not fun to shovel it in 20 degree weather =< you'll get your chance.
    even though MX is near all powerful, there is still the chance that MTAV is the same powerful or stonger or a little bit weaker, If he were to work with TAV then there might be a chance that he can be him
    Same with me and math, actually same goes with Chem. Bio was a breeze but for some reason Chemistry is a bit challenging.. something like that.
    That much is true, though I don't really have much studying material on hand. The only thing I'm worried about is the mathematics portion of the test, English and Science (if that's even on the test) is my forte ;3
    YO. If you're still interested in Mirrors (which I most certainly hope you are :D), you need to post! <333
    You too? Damn that seems like a lot, and on that note I just remembered besides state testing I have like, 5 other tests next week alone D:

*head explodes*
    No problem, everyone gets busy once in a while :D
    Ah I can say the same of my testing next week; kill me now -_-
    I can't agree more, it's just silly really, you deserve a fanclub only if you REALLY deserve it. *Sigh* shame really. Oh alright then ;3 well other then that how are you?
    It's a sepsis of lies and idiocy; depending on where you go though.
    Aww, I could how you say, revive it?
    OH LAWD!

Oh that's ok ;3 just messing; it's been inactive for a while now though (lol just a day or two).
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back