• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
purgatory
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings Awards About

• Hey just wanted to say I really enjoyed your post in the Memories thread, I actually want to write another for the thread itself. I believe Piercing Light is to post next in the main thread, but when he's ready i'm sure he'll put one up. Hope you've been well friend.
    Just saw your VM, i don't think i've actually used this new conversation system since the site updated. It's always been fun writing with you and I'm glad that you'll have me across other projects ;)
    I honestly can’t blame you, that discussion was rather scarring. If you want to talk please feel free to send me a pm or vm. I’m also sorry that you had to see that or that it even happened in the first place.

Although other than that, how have you been?
    Reference for acting as a tower type of defense or just a defender. Based on how you openly defend Cal :p
    Could you remove your video in your signature please? It's causing my Adobe Flash to crash, barely letting me able to read the posts in the Persona RP. |.|
    Hi, how are you doing?

I love the looks of your RP Grimoire Of...? It seems like it could be pretty interesting to be in.
    Ah Definitely :)
    Problem is though, I hardly have a lot of open time these days, I try to write when I can of course, but if dealing with a Roleplaying Partner who has time constraints would be unsuitable for you, I'm afraid I wouldn't be such a wise choice ^ ^ ''
    Best of luck in your endeavors and hopefully you'll take a look at my upcoming RP, maybe even join ^^
    Hmmm, that's not a bad idea, actually...

Wow, didn't expect advice back, to be honest, ha! Thanks!
    Hey! Question! Would a RP with a power-ranking system of 1-5 (or some other similar style) appeal to you?
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back