• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Shawty
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings Awards About

• yeah i'm currently taking chemistry, biopsychology, research methods, and criminology. it's a stupid amount of work `~`

well, hey, at least you've got some leads there! it's true, though, american schooling is incredibly unforgiving to the point where most kids are pretty steeply in debt by the time they're finshed with college unless mommy and daddy are free tracking them or they get a great scholarship for whatever reason. since i'm from orange county, most of my friends have parents who are rich enough to just pay for everything, but then there are kids like me who just put themselves into massive debt taking out loans. so ridiculous.

best of luck with england, though! i bet that'd be a great time.
    i actually started my semester on monday so i've been pretty busy with a lot of bullshit pre-med science classes. pretty sure i'm gonna get wrecked. sorry to hear about your situation though :(

oh heeeeeeeeeeeeeeellll yeah
    right? my friend just said to go for it because they wouldn't actually tow me, but it's my car so of course he's going to say that.
    honestly i thought we'd be able to get a much better spot than what we actually got. it was ridiculous. driving around for 25 minutes and that was the best we could find, and we got lucky. we tried like 3 other spots but they were all 90 minute parking signs, and if you stayed longer than that you'd get towed. it's like the city wanted to make it difficult for us.
    in a way, i guess. it was a really long night and most of the lead up to it was pretty terrible. they closed down the freeway we were supposed to take to get to the art theater we were seeing it at, so we had to take this super long detour that added another 20 minutes. and then when we got there we found this very, VERY nice parking spot that this lady totally stole from us, so we had to drive all around the city looking for parking. the spot we found was like 2 miles away from the theater and the movie started in like 2 minutes so we had to run all the way there and bleeeeeeeeh
    i suppose so! my friend bought the tickets, so i got to experience the whole thing for free. the pre-show was basically a giant rave which was really weird.
    drat, i've lost this wake up contest again.

rocky horror picture show is a really niche movie about transvestite aliens. you should probably just look up a summary because there's no way i can do it justice.
    yeah, about 2:45 when i woke up. i was up until like 5 am last night because i went to see rocky horror at midnight. that was a really weird experience...
    I'm just glad that summer has started. I don't learn the final grades until June, but I'm definitely ready to forget about them for a while.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back