• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Shawty
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings Awards About

• Inderdaad, lekker oud en grijs haha ;D

Ik ben geslaagd voor 5 van de 7 vakken. De buizen zelf vallen zeer goed mee dus no problemo, komt wel goed bij de 2e examenkans aan het einde van het academiejaar! Heb het einde van de examens lekker gevierd met wat vrienden, hoort er natuurlijk ook bij h? ;d

Naar wat soort job ben je op zoek? Ja natuurlijk, dat komt wel goed! :)
    Hey buurvrouw! Dank je, het heeft me maar 6 jaar gekost om grijs te worden haha!

Ja hoor, lekker aan het chillen in mijn lesvrije week (net examenperiode achter de rug). Hoe gaat het met jou? :)
    Nice to hear your doing okay Julia. :) well, for me I just woke up at 1:00, listening to music, had lunch also having the time of my life. :)

I'm also waiting for wwe friday night smackdown to show, soo excited. XD
    Yeah, your absolutely right about that. but still, life's a 8itch. (I've made my peace with it) :)

So, What's up Julia?
    Yet again, were alot alike. Lol. :)

Where I live is full of broken dreams and no opportunities, but I'll get by and eventually I'll have a life of my own someday. :)

Trying my best each and everyday of my life.
    Sorry it took so long for me to reply back so here it is for what I have to say. :)

It's seems that were alot alike, but diferent somehow. well anyway, I know your gonna do just fine Julia, you'll succeed in modeling and have a future full of joy and laughter. :)

also, I'll be your number one fan to cheer you on. good luck! :)
    Glad to hear she's your inspiration, very nice! :) oh, also, are you trying to be a model yourself?

hmm... well... I can't sleep, so I pretty much stayed up all night listening to music and being here. :)
    Hmm... Alysha Nett, cool, I have no idea who she is, Lol. but I'll look her up for info. :)

Also, how's it been, doing well? :)
    It's a pleasure to meet you, Julia. :)

Yes, I agree. weird people is truly the best, I mean AWESOME!!! Lol.

Like us. :)
    So your name is Julia? if that's your real name. Lol. just joking with ya. okay, I'm Shawn, which sounds alot like your username, which is very weird. Lol. yes, I do pretty much the same thing too. gotta let some stuff out, I might say.

Also I'm weird too.
    Who are you? you've been talking weird in the confession thread lately. I have no idea what you were talking about? maybe it's personal? well, who knows.
    We had unusually heavy snow here, too, although, luckily, my area got off lightly compared to some of my friends. A lot of areas lost electricity for about a week, I think. :c Aw, I'm sorry. I hope you can find a new one soon. :3 I've been holding on, getting really stressed, but I'm still here~ I did, they were very relaxing!
    It was a bit busy, but overall, I had fun. :3 I'm never going to try ice-skating again, though.
    Ah, how lucky! My roommate called a million different places and found nothing. A clothing store must be so exhausting, I've seen some customers mess up the clothes on racks, especially in this season. Does that happen at your store, too?
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back