• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
SiiNz
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings Awards About

• No, with some random person.

I was hoping one time I can record a video with you in it, because you seem like a hella of a good player.
    Ah You'll do fine now.

So when are you going to stop being lazy and get a PSN Id for yourself? huh?
    I guess that works.

So good luck on it.

Have you done your research on how to use it record properly?
    First off I'd ensure that you got all the extra time first and then worry about the guys.
    Unless you're using Jill (BSAA) don't aim for the head; her gun pretty much explodes heads instantly.
    That's pretty much all I can tell you, because everything else you seem to already know.
    The only other thing I can suggest is that you get partner and tag team on Mercs.

By the way
    what's your PSN?
    Just put it at the back of your mind. If it's caught early there's a small chance of it becoming serious and the individual will survive. Generally speaking the unhealthy, young and elderly are the most vulnerable so there shouldn't be too much to worry about. And I know how you feel, in general.
    I wouldn't be too worried if I were you. If it were an outbreak of something like anthrax THEN I'd be scared. Even that in early stages can be cured.
    There's 2 guys at the top of that long platform where the emblem is and there's two guys on the crane to the right, one on the lower step and the other being at the very top.
    Oh hey you didn't know about that?
    I always snipe those 4 guys up top so I don't have to deal with that because the Dogs can still get you through the cage and it's just a pain in the ass. I learned about that on my second play through after I found out where the last emblem on that part was.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back